While the media might lead us to believe we’re the only ones, it’s just not true. Most women, even skinny women, have some amount of cellulite. Certainly being overweight and/or out of shape exacerbates the problem, but rest well-assured. You are not alone. And you can prove it by noting all the anti-cellulite creams, lotions, and serums that are on the market these days.
The one we’re looking at today is Caudalie Paris Contouring Concentrate. Its big claim to fame is that it’s the only 100% natural cellulite treatment. That’s great, but what we’re more concerned with is whether or not it works. Judging from the reviews we’ve seen, it’s tough to tell. Some people say it works great. Others don’t agree. So we’ll take a look at those natural ingredients and see if which group is more likely to be correct.
Caudalie Paris Contouring Concentrate is very proud of the fact that ingredients it uses to fight cellulite are all natural. They don’t provide information about how these natural ingredients work, but we’ll fill you in about that. There’s:
- Juniper Oil which helps detoxify the skin and eliminate excess water. Water retention is one of the major causes of visible cellulite.
- Rosemary Oil stimulates circulation and acts as an astringent when used topically. This stimulation helps reduce the appearance of cellulte.
- Grape Seed Oil contains essential fatty acids and helps smooth skin out.
The rest of the formula is rounded out with additional essential oils and extracts to help nourish and condition the skin.
Instructions are to warm a little Caudalie Paris Contouring Concentrate between your fingers, then massage it upward from the bottom of your body. Apply it with a kneading motion, after a while switching to using your fists. Most women like to use it after a shower, and it’s recommended that you gently exfoliate prior to using it.
Caudalie Paris Contouring Concentrate Pros and Cons
Advantages of Caudalie Paris Contouring Concentrate
- It gets a lot of good reviews for cellulite cream. Lots of women are let down by minimal results, even if there is mild success. So the presence of so many positive Caudalie Paris Contouring Concentrate reviews is a good sign.
- It’s got an energizing scent.
Disadvantages of Caudalie Paris Contouring Concentrate
- It’s more expensive than your average cellulite treatment.
- Some people find the smell to be too strong.
- There are certainly plenty of Caudalie Paris Contouring Concentrate reviews from people who found that it just doesn’t work for them.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Caudalie Paris Contouring Concentrate online or at Sephora. The 2 ½ ounce bottle sells for $35.
Caudalie Paris Contouring Concentrate seems to work for a lot of women, and the ingredient list is filled with essential oils and extracts that have been shown to be effective on cellulite. As long as you keep your expectations reasonable, you’ll probably be pleased with Caudalie Paris Contouring Concentrate.