Vitamin C Hydra-Moist Concentrated Serum Overview
If you haven’t heard about how Vitamin C is super great for your skin, I have only one question. What rock have you been hiding under? No worries, though. I can fill you in. Vitamin C has tons of benefits for your skin. It’s an antioxidant so it provides protection against the kind of free radical damage that occurs as a result of exposure to sun and the environment. It stimulates generation of new skin cells so you’re always showing fresh, new skin. And it lightens skin and increases radiance. There aren’t too many skincare ingredients that can do all that. And that’s why Vitamin C’s been getting so much buzz.
Elizabeth Grant has stepped up to the plate with her Vitamin C Hydra-Moist line of products, and the one we’re looking at today is called Vitamin C Hydra-Moist Concentrated Serum. As the name might reveal, it’s got the highest concentration of Vitamin C and the other powerhouse ingredients of all the products in the line, so it leaves fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, and dull skin in its dust. Okay that definitely sounds good, so what are these highly concentrated ingredients?
We’ll start, of course, with Vitamin C. Present in a stable form, it is allowed to go to work lightening and brightening, as well as repairing and protecting.
But the Vitamin C Hydra-Moist Concentrated Serum formula doesn’t stop there. It also includes:
- Toricelumn which is Elizabeth Grant’s trademarked moisturizing compound for boosting hydration levels and plumping out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Purified Mucilages from the African Baobab Tree to tighten skin and add luster.
- Chaparral Extract to add radiance and a refined texture.
- Sodium Hyaluronate for skin-identical hydration.
- Aloe Vera gel for soothing softness and to calm irritation.
- Acai Extract which is very concentrated source of antioxidants and fatty acids for more supple skin.
Vitamin C Hydra-Moist Concentrated Serum is meant to be used as a part of a system. You should apply it to freshly cleansed skin both morning and night. In the morning, follow up with Hydra-Moist Day Cream. At night, with Hydra-Moist Night Cream.
Vitamin C Hydra-Moist Concentrated Serum Pros and Cons
Advantages of Vitamin C Hydra-Moist Concentrated Serum
- It’s got a stable form of Vitamin C.
- We found some very favorable Vitamin C Hydra-Moist Concentrated Serum reviews from customers who love the results they get from the line.
- The pump dispenser will keep the ingredient stable and effective.
Disadvantages of Vitamin C Hydra-Moist Concentrated Serum
- It is strongly recommended that you use Vitamin C Hydra-Moist Concentrated Serum in conjunction with the entire line.
- The line has so many products, it’s hard to know which will be of most particular benefit to you.
- Several of the reviews we found were from customers who didn’t notice any favorable change.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Vitamin C Hydra-Moist Concentrated Serum online through the Elizabeth Grant website or a number of other online retailers. It’s also available through television shopping channels. The 30 ml bottle sells for $50. You can also get it as part of a kit, which appears to be how most people buy the Hydra-Moist products.
We definitely suggest a Vitamin C serum, but we’d go with something with more consistently positive reviews rather than Vitamin C Hydra-Moist Concentrated Serum.