BC Spa Facial Defend & Restore Night Cream Overview
When I found out that BeautiControl has been around for nearly 30 years, I was shocked. I had only recently begun hearing about it from readers asking me to look into it. Turns out, it’s a Texas based skin care line that does its marketing mainly through representatives and home parties. Some of their products are pretty well liked, however, so we’re beginning to put some focus in their direction.
BC Spa Facial Defend & Restore Night Cream is part of their at-home-spa-facial line. Used in conjunction with the rest of the line (or alone for that matter) it promises to be a breakthrough oil-free formula with a powerful delivery method that will help skin recover and recharge itself so you wake up to smooth, soft, supple skin. It’s particularly designed for those with combination/oily skin, so it hydrates without the greasy, heavy feeling that so many night creams cause.
- The signature ingredient in BC Spa Facial Defend & Restore Night Cream is the Advanced Antioxidant Complex, packed with Vitamins and Resveratrol to fight against the damages of free radicals.
- In addition, it’s got extracts of Night Jasmine and Tamarind to help skin recharge and refresh after a long day.
- On top of that, there’s MicroPeptide and Rice Extract to help skin produce an increased amount of collagen for firmer, stronger skin.
- Also, there are Ceramides so your skin’s moisture barrier is strengthened, leaving skin supple and well hydrated.
- Lastly, Glycerin and Sodium Hyaluronate provide skin identical moisture and line plumping
You should apply BC Spa Facial Defend & Restore Night Cream as the fourth step in your oily/combination skin nightly regimen.
BC Spa Facial Defend & Restore Night Cream Pros and Cons
Advantages of BC Spa Facial Defend & Restore Night Cream
- It contains a good range of healthy anti-aging ingredients.
- The price is fairly reasonable.
- The few BC Spa Facial Defend & Restore Night Cream reviews we found were all favorable.
Disadvantages of BC Spa Facial Defend & Restore Night Cream
- It’s only 1 part of a 5 step regimen.
- The jar packaging won’t maintain the integrity or effectiveness of the antioxidant ingredients.
- There aren’t very many online reviews to help us determine what people think of it.
- It’s not very widely available.
Where to Buy
You can purchase BC Spa Facial Defend & Restore Night Cream online or at a BeautiControl event in your area. If you can get to an event, you can test before you buy. The one ounce jar retails for $38.
BC Spa Facial Defend & Restore Night Cream is a decent product for providing oil-free moisture to oily and/or combination skin. Since we haven’t been able to find much feedback on this product, I recommend you find a local event and give it a try there. If you love it, buy it.