bareVitamins Skin Rev-er Upper Overview
bareMinerals is mainly known for their flagship powder foundation, but their presence has branched out quite a bit from there. bareVitamins Skin Rev-er Upper is their product that basically acts as a primer for that foundation, so your skin looks softer, smoother, more even and firm than ever before.
Clear, young, and healthy is the goal here, but does bareVitamins Skin Rev-er Upper achieve it? We looked at a number of reviews, and the answer is decidedly unclear. So our next step is to check out the formula.
The goal if bareVitamins Skin Rev-er Upper is to give you a more radiant complexion and smooth surface for your foundation, like taking a multivitamin for your skin. To that end, some of the ingredients that make the list are:
- Salicylic and Glycolic Acid for exfoliation which will reveal that smooth surface you’re looking for.
- Vitamin E and Several Botanical Extracts to provide antioxidant protection against the damages of free radicals.
- Retinyl Palmitate to encourage new skin cell generation.
- Sodium Hyaluronate for hydration and to plump out fine lines and wrinkles for that smooth surface.
- Bisabolol and Allantoin to protect skin’s moisture barrier.
Recommended use is after cleansing in the morning. You can apply moisturizer on top if you need it, but for more oily skin, bareVitamins Skin Rev-er Upper is enough.
bareVitamins Skin Rev-er Upper Pros and Cons
Advantages of bareVitamins Skin Rev-er Upper
- It’s relatively affordable.
- It’s got a wide range of anti-aging ingredients.
- It may provide enough moisture for oily skin.
- There are lots of favorable bareVitamins Skin Rev-er Upper reviews from customers who’ve used it.
Disadvantages of bareVitamins Skin Rev-er Upper
- It contains a good deal of alcohol so may be drying to skin.
- Several reviewers say that although it may be a good moisturizer for oily skin, it doesn’t not work like a primer to keep makeup looking fresh.
Where to Buy
You can find bareVitamins Skin Rev-er Upper at Ulta and Sephora as well as online. The 2.3 ounce pump sells for $21.
Given the affordable price and the fact that there are plenty of favorable reviews, bareVitamins Skin Rev-er Upper is a product worth trying. As a primer or as a light moisturizer for oily skin, I think lots of you will find it to be beneficial.