Beauty Without Cruelty Nourishing Eye Gel Review
Beauty Without Cruelty Nourishing Eye Gel Overview
When you see that a product is an eye gel, as opposed to an eye cream, you know it’s likely to have a different set of priorities than your standard anti-aging eye cream. Whereas a cream will put hydration front and center, a gel will be more about cooling, soothing, and de-puffing, though not abandoning the anti-aging process all together.
Beauty Without Cruelty Nourishing Eye Gel is one such product. It promises to be a time release antioxidant formula that can cool and soothe the delicate skin around the eye area, while neutralizing the negative effects of the sun and the environment on your skin as it ages. And of course, because it comes from BWC, it contains no animal ingredients, is 100% natural, uses no animal testing, and is pH balanced. Beauty Without Cruelty Nourishing Eye Gel reviews from customers tend to be quite mixed so we’ll take a closer look to see what we can discover about how and how well it works.
Beauty Without Cruelty Nourishing Eye Gel Ingredients and How They Work
- This oil-free gel formula uses Glycerin for skin-identical hydration. This ensures that it will hydrate without irritation.
- For even more hydration and to lessen the look of wrinkles, there’s Sodium Hyaluronate which attracts and binds to up to 1000 times its weight in water to hydrate and plump out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Cucumber and Aloe Vera Extracts soothe and cool the skin to relieve and reduce puffiness.
- Ginkgo Biloba stimulates circulation which can reduce the look of certain kinds of under-eye dark circles.
- Allantoin bolsters the skin’s moisture barrier to prevent moisture loss.
- Finally, several Plant Based Antioxidants are present to fight against free radical damage caused by the sun and the environment.
You should apply Beauty Without Cruelty Nourishing Eye Gel in small dots to the outer corners of the under eye area both morning and night.
Beauty Without Cruelty Nourishing Eye Gel Pros and Cons
Advantages of Beauty Without Cruelty Nourishing Eye Gel
- It’s reasonably priced.
- There’s a fairly wide availability for this product.
- Several Beauty Without Cruelty Nourishing Eye Gel reviews show that there are lots of happy customers, pleased with the way it handles puffiness and dark circles.
- There are lots of antioxidants for anti-aging protection.
Disadvantages of Beauty Without Cruelty Nourishing Eye Gel
- It’s not very hydrating. In fact, several reviewers say that it’s actually drying to their skin.
- Some reviewers have said it burns and/or is irritating.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Beauty Without Cruelty Nourishing Eye Gel at drugstores, health food stores, and online. The 1 ounce bottle has a retail price of $18.89, but you can find it cheaper if you look hard enough.
If you don’t need a lot of hydration, Beauty Without Cruelty Nourishing Eye Gel may be a good choice. So I’m thinking you ladies in your 20’s and early 30’s, concerned about maintaining youthful skin, may be best suited. But start off with a very small test to make sure you’re not one of the unlucky few that has a bad reaction.