Avon Elements Moisture Boost Eye Cream Overview
Eye creams come in so many varieties for so many different concerns and skin types, not to mention vastly differing price points. It’s truly hard to pin down a solid recommendation for any single product out there. This is mainly because we are so many women, and we each have such differing needs. So to blanketly say that something is “good” or “right” is just not possible. What we do instead is tell you what we know and what we think about a product, and let you take it from there.
Avon Elements Moisture Boost Eye Cream is the one we’re looking at today. It’s more affordable than most products by far, so there’s that. Most of the reviews I’ve seen are pretty glowing, so there’s that. Now let’s take a peak into the formula so we can see what we can see about that.
This rich creamy eye formula comes in a tube, which we like because it’s sanitary and it means that ingredients sensitive to light and air will remain intact. And speaking of ingredients, here’s some of what goes into Avon Elements Moisture Boost Eye Cream:
- Glycerin is used because it’s good, skin-identical hydration. This means that your skin takes to it very well so there’s no rejection or irritation.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride also provides hydration.
- Shea Butter is there to give emollience to this cream.
- Ceramides protect the skin’s natural moisture barrier.
- Sodium Hyaluronate attracts and binds to water molecules to hydrate and plump out fine lines, making them appear smoother.
- Peptides stimulate collagen production.
- Vitamin E provides antioxidant protection.
- Mica and Titanium Dioxide both offer some degree of light coverage to contend with under-eye dark circles.
Avon Elements Moisture Boost Eye Cream Pros and Cons
Advantages of Avon Elements Moisture Boost Eye Cream
- For an inexpensive option, the ingredient list is quite comprehensive.
- Almost all the Avon Elements Moisture Boost Eye Cream reviews from customers are extremely favorable.
- It’s creamy, yet lightweight.
Disadvantages of Avon Elements Moisture Boost Eye Cream
- It contains fragrance, which could be irritating for eyes.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Avon Elements Moisture Boost Eye Cream online or through an Avon representative. The ½ ounce tube retails for $8.99.
Try though I might, I can’t find any real reason why if you’re in the market for an affordable eye cream, why you shouldn’t go ahead and give Avon Elements Moisture Boost Eye Cream a try.