Aubrey Organics Green Tea & Ginkgo Moisturizer Review
Aubrey Organics Green Tea & Ginkgo Moisturizer Overview
Aubrey Organics began in 1967 as a way for Aubrey Hampton to create hair and skin care products using the only kind of ingredients he believed in – natural ones. A true believer, in addition to his hair and skin care products, he has written several books touting the benefits of all-natural ingredients.
Aubrey Organics Green Tea & Ginkgo Moisturizer is a favorite of many from the line. It’s designed to moisturize while it protects skin from sun, from pollution, and from the aging process. It aims to increase softness and suppleness, and to slow the natural aging process for skin of all types, including and perhaps especially, sensitive skin. Aubrey Organics Green Tea & Ginkgo Moisturizer reviews from customers are mainly positive, though it would seem that this stuff definitely has some haters as well. We’ll talk more about that in a bit. For now, lets break it down and see what’s in this wrinkle cream.
Aubrey Organics Green Tea & Ginkgo Moisturizer Ingredients and How It Works
As stated above and is indeed evident from the name, Aubrey Organics Green Tea & Ginkgo Moisturizer is an all-natural and organic product. The ingredient list includes:
- Organic Green Tea to act as an antioxidant to protect skin from, and potentially reverse damage previously caused by, free radical damage caused by pollution and the environment.
- Ginkgo Biloba to invigorate skin for a rosy glow and provide balance and a calming effect for skin.
- Jojoba, Rosa Mosqueta, and Chamomile for moisture and soothing softness.
- Aloe Leaf Juice for soothing, calming, and healing damaged skin.
- Vitamin C for more antioxidant protection.
- Shea Butter for emollience.
- Padimate O for UV protection.
The instructions for use are fairly standard. You should apply Aubrey Organics Green Tea & Ginkgo Moisturizer all over your face and neck after cleansing, and it works well either under makeup or alone.
Aubrey Organics Green Tea & Ginkgo Moisturizer Reviews
While most of what we saw when we looked around for customer feedback was positive, there were definitely some strongly disappointed users as well.
A typical example from a satisfied customer:
- “I LOVE this moisturizer. I have sensitive skin prone to light acne and this has improved the quality of it tenfold.”
A typical example for a disappointed customer:
- “You need to shake it really well every time you use it. Otherwise there will be oil when you pour it on. Even when you shake it well, it still gets really greasy.”
Aubrey Organics Green Tea & Ginkgo Moisturizer Pros and Cons
Advantages of Aubrey Organics Green Tea & Ginkgo Moisturizer
- It’s fairly inexpensive.
- It’s all natural.
- It contains sunscreen.
Disadvantages of Aubrey Organics Green Tea & Ginkgo Moisturizer
- Many say it separates and ends up becoming an oily mess.
- The sunscreen ingredient (a PABA derivative) is controversial and may not be good for skin.
Where to Buy
- You can buy Aubrey Organics Green Tea & Ginkgo Moisturizer online through several retailers. The 4 oz bottle can be had for about $11-$15 so make sure to look around for your best deal.
If you try to use natural and organic products, Aubrey Organics Green Tea & Ginkgo Moisturizer should certainly be on your list to try. We’ve learned that natural doesn’t always mean better, but we understand and respect the fact that lots of you prefer to use more wholesome ingredients than what can be found in lots of the products out there. We don’t think that Aubrey Organics Green Tea & Ginkgo Moisturizer is by any means a slam dunk, but you may find you like it and it serves a useful purpose in your daily routine.