Moisture Defense Antioxidant Eye Creme Review
Moisture Defense Antioxidant Eye Creme Over
Moisture Defense Antioxidant Eye Creme by MD Formulations touts itself as the perfect daytime anti-aging eye cream so we’re thinking that must mean it’s got you covered when it comes to dark circles and puffiness. As far as claims go, it certainly does. According to the product description, the benefits you can expect are:
- Reduced appearance of lines, wrinkles, puffiness, and dark circles. (They weren’t kidding. They covered it all, and that’s just in the first line.)
- Restored natural moisture.
- Increased moisture retention so your skin stays hydrated longer.
- Calmed and soothed skin.
All this plus antioxidant protection and it’s relatively reasonably priced too? We just had to look closer.
Moisture Defense Antioxidant Eye Creme Ingredients and How They Work
Lots of ground does indeed get covered in this formula. There’s exfoliation, collagen building, free radical protection, moisture binding, and luminescent tint just to name a few categories. Here’s a partial list:
- Caffeine to minimize dark circles and lift and firm skin by stimulating circulation .
- Lactic Acid for exfoliation.
- Urea and Hyaluronic Acid to attract an bind to water to increase hydration as well as plump out wrinkles.
- Hexapeptide-3 for stimulating collagen production for firmer, more elastic skin.
- Vitamin E for its antioxidant and nourishing properties.
- Ceramide 3 to help rebuild the outer protective layer of skin’s structure.
- Iron Oxides and Titanium Dioxide for a bit of tint to brighten up the skin under your eyes for a refreshed look. The effect is temporary and purely cosmetic. It’s popular in eye creams.
Moisture Defense Antioxidant Eye Creme is stated to be for daytime use, primarily because of the tinted ingredients. There really isn’t any need for coverage in nighttime use creams.
Moisture Defense Antioxidant Eye Creme Pros and Cons
Advantages of Moisture Defense Antioxidant Eye Creme
- It is relatively affordable.
- It’s got a good mix of anti-aging ingredients and functions.
- It’s got a gently and effective pH of 3.8.
- Almost all the Moisture Defense Antioxidant Eye Creme reviews we saw were positive.
- MD Formulations is recommended by dermatologists and aestheticians.
Disadvantages of Moisture Defense Antioxidant Eye Creme
- The tinted coverage is really more makeup than skin care.
- There are very few antioxidants in the Moisture Defense Antioxidant Eye Creme formula.
Where to Buy Moisture Defense Antioxidant Eye Creme
You can find Moisture Defense Antioxidant Eye Creme and MD Formulations products in plenty of local stores as well as online. The ½ ounce pump sells for $35 on the website. We’ve seen it for as much as $40 and as little as $25, so make sure to look around.
Moisture Defense Antioxidant Eye Creme from MD Formulations is a good anti-aging eye cream. Its range of ingredients will no doubt have your eyes looking younger and fresher in no time. It sounds odd to say, but the only issue we have with Moisture Defense Antioxidant Eye Creme is that we wish it came with more antioxidants.