Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector Overview
I have a confession to make. I’ve never been a big fan of Avon products. Avon has always reminded of my grandma. Don’t get me wrong, I love my grandma, but I never imagined myself sharing beauty products with her. But alas, in this world and in this business, you have to keep an open mind. So when I found myself in a position to review Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector, that’s what I did.
It turns out that Avon really has evolved since the days when I used to sample the lipsticks and perfumes on grandma’s dresser. To their credit, it looks like they’ve done a remarkable job of keeping those older ladies cared for while expanding into new territory with the latest skin care ingredients and breakthroughs.
Back to the matter at hand, what did I find out about Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector? Well, it’s touted as the at home answer to fast acting wrinkle filling injections. Okay, that’s a big claim. More specifically, they say that it will plump up and fill in lines within 10 minutes, and within 2 weeks, you’ll start to see that collagen, elastin, and protein structures within your skin are being rebuilt and strengthened, so even the deepest creases begin to plump and smooth.
The formula used in Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector includes components from most of the different anti-aging ingredient categories:
- Glycolic Acid is a great AHA that sloughs off that outer dead layer of skin so your softest, youngest skin shows through. It also helps that Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector is at a suffiently low pH level to make sure the glycolic acid is effective.
- Several botanical extracts provide antioxidant protection against the damage caused by free radicals coming at your skin through environmental toxins.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein and Yeast Extract help rebuild and reinforce the connective structure of skin to increase resilience and elasticity.
- Silicones provide that smoothed out finish you want.
- Iron Oxide provide that little bit of tint and glow.
Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector is meant to be used nightly, but some women prefer to use it both morning and night. Either way, you apply gently to your entire face and neck after cleansing.
Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector Pros and Cons
Advantages of Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector
- It contains a large range of anti-aging ingredients.
- It is reasonably priced.
- There are plenty of Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector reviews written by satisfied customers.
- You can try a sample before you buy if you go through an Avon representative.
Disadvantages of Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector
- The jar packaging will not keep the antioxidant ingredients stable after opening.
- Like many Avon products, the smell is too strong for a lot of us.
- Some women find it to be irritating or it makes them break out.
Where to Buy
You can find Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector online or through an Avon representative. The 1.7 ounce jar retails for $32. We saw it at Amazon for $16.50, but some customers have been burned when buying skin care from Amazon, so be sure you know what you’re getting.
Avon has definitely come a long way, but I don’t think they hit a home run with Avon Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector. It’s got some good anti-aging ingredients, but the jar packaging and the strong fragrance just detract too much in the end.