ZO Skin Health Ommerse Daily Renewal Creme Overview
ZO Skin Health is the straight-to-the-customer skincare line created by Dr. Zein Obagi, best known for his Obagi products distributed mainly by dermatologists. It’s an impressive, and expensive, group of products, and it’s for that reason that we’re looking today at ZO Skin Health Ommerse Daily Renewal Creme. This is meant to be a staple in your arsenal. It claims to feel great, hydrate perfectly, build collagen, strengthen elastin, renew skin cells, bolster the protective moisture barrier, fight free radical damage, calm and soothe, and diminish fine lines and wrinkles. Frankly, that’s a lot of hype to live up to. Let’s see if it manages to do it.
The primary active in ZO Skin Health Ommerse Daily Renewal Creme is pure encapsulated Retinol. The importance of Retinol to skin cannot be overstated. It stimulates the generation of new skin cells so your skin stays fresh, new, and young-looking. It diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and gives your skin a clear, bright, radiant look.
Additionally, you’ll find:
- Hyaluronic Acid. This skin-identical hydrator attracts and binds to water, locking it in, hydrating skin and plumping out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Ubiquinone to bolster the skin’s natural moisture barrier.
- Photosomes and Oat Extracts which reduce inflammation to calm and soothe irritated skin.
- Antioxidants to protect against environmental damage caused by free radicals.
- Vitamins C and E to provide antioxidant protection as well as encourage collagen production.
Instructions are to apply one or two pumps each morning. You can use it at night as well, though the company of course encourages you to use one of their night creams as well.
ZO Skin Health Ommerse Daily Renewal Creme Pros and Cons
Advantages of ZO Skin Health Ommerse Daily Renewal Creme
- It’s got a wide range of anti-aging skin care ingredients.
- It comes in an airless jar that keeps those ingredients intact and effective.
Disadvantages of ZO Skin Health Ommerse Daily Renewal Creme
- It’s expensive.
- There really aren’t a lot of ZO Skin Health Ommerse Daily Renewal Creme reviews from customers to go on, and of the ones we found, opinions are mixed.
- It doesn’t contain sunscreen.
Where to Buy
You can purchase ZO Skin Health Ommerse Daily Renewal Creme online through the official website and a few third party retailers. The 1.7 ounce jar sells for $95.
If your skin is dry and/or sensitive, this moisture and nutrient packed cream may be just right. ZO Skin Health Ommerse Daily Renewal Creme offers plenty of hydration, and it calms, soothes, nourishes, and repairs. If you can get past the price, it’s a good product to try.