Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel Review
Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel Overview
How do you get rid of puffy eyes? With cucumber slices, of course. Well in the case of Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel, cucumber extract. Puffy eyes and dark circles are the primary focus of this soothing, cooling eye gel. But they have thrown in some anti-aging components as well. The promise is that Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel calms and soothes your tired eyes, leaving them radiant, cool, and smooth – ready to face the day and take on the world. Well, I’ve got to say, public opinion on this product is very mixed. So next we’ll take a look at the ingredient list to see what’s there.
Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel Ingredients and How They Work
The signature ingredient here is of course Cucumbers. In addition to soothing and cooling, cucumbers contain loads of Vitamin A and C so they regenerate your skin cells and provide antioxidant protection as well.
- Aloe and Chamomile provide even more soothing.
- And Green Tea piles on even more antioxidant protection.
- Glycerin provides the hydration and it’s present in skin naturally so it won’t irritate in the slightest.
Recommended use is a small amount dabbed around your eyes in the morning to revive your look and/or at night to soothe your eye area.
Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel Pros and Cons
Advantages of Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel
- It’s not expensive.
- It contains lots of antioxidants.
- Some Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel reviews are from very happy customers who love how soothing it is and how it reduces puffiness, especially if you keep it in the refrigerator.
- The pump bottle will ensure that the antioxidant ingredients stay fresh and effective longer.
Disadvantages of Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel
- Lots of customers think it’s just not hydrating enough. In fact, many say it’s drying.
- Some of the fragrant botanical extracts could be irritating to the skin around the eyes.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel at drugstores, beauty supply stores, and online. In other words, you can buy it pretty much anywhere. The 1 ounce pump retails for $14.99, but I’ve seen small discounts out there.
If your goal is moisture and cutting edge anti-aging technology, you should skip this one. If you’re in need of something that’ll feel fresh and cool on your skin and maybe revive your tired eyes in the morning, Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel is likely worth a try.