Yes to Carrots Repairing Night Cream Overview
Yes To is an Israeli skin care company that uses primarily natural ingredients in their products. They have 4 major lines, Yes to Carrots, Yes to Blueberries, Yes to Cucumbers, and Yes to Tomatoes. The Yes to Carrots line was the first, and remains to this day the most popular.
Yes to Carrots Repairing Night Cream is a rich, hydrating night cream that promises to have your skin waking up to soft, supple, smoothness. It’s mainly for dry to very dry and sensitive skin. By boosting skin’s moisture level, you wake up with soft, refreshed skin. Judging by the reviews, Yes to Carrots Repairing Night Cream has some devoted fans, so we’ll take a closer look at why that might be.
- First of all, yes. Yes to Carrots Repairing Night Cream contains Carrots, and organic ones at that. The beta carotene drenches your skin in much needed nourishment.
- Dead Sea Mud purifies your skin, giving it a healthy glow.
- Aloe Vera Gel Juice and Almond Oil hydrate skin, as do Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides and Squalene.
- Sodium Hyaluronate binds to water to plump and fill in lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin E, Sweet Potato Extract, and Pomegranate Extract are all antioxidants to protect skin from environmental free radical damage.
Yes to Carrots Repairing Night Cream, as a night cream, is recommended to be applied to skin after cleansing at night.
Yes to Carrots Repairing Night Cream Pros and Cons
Advantages of Yes to Carrots Repairing Night Cream
- Most Yes to Carrots Repairing Night Cream reviews we’ve seen are positive.
- They say their skin is soft and hydrated when they wake up in the morning.
- It’s affordable.
- It contains lots of antioxidants.
Disadvantages of Yes to Carrots Repairing Night Cream
- The jar packaging is unsanitary and it will diminish the effectiveness of the antioxidants.
- Lots of reviewers comment that the smell is not pleasant.
- Many use much stronger words in their descriptions.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Yes to Carrots Repairing Night Cream through several online retailers. Drugstore.com and Amazon.com are a couple of examples. The 1.7 ounce jar sells for $14.99.
For those with dry or very dry skin, this could be a good moisturizing night cream. While it’s also got anti-aging ingredients, most notably antioxidants, we wouldn’t put too much stock in those because the jar packaging will effectively render them useless in no time flat. Ultimately though, given the price and the reviews, we’d recommend Yes to Carrots Repairing Night Cream.