Yes To Carrots Moisturizing Eye Cream Review
Yes To Carrots Moisturizing Eye Cream Overview
Maybe you’ve heard the old adage that carrots are good for your eyes? Well Yes To Carrots Moisturizing Eye Cream would have to agree. This relatively simple eye cream from the Yes to line of products promises to hydrate, soothe, and smooth the skin around your eyes, while it protects you from the onslaught of the signs of aging.
As for Yes To Carrots Moisturizing Eye Cream reviews from customers, most seem to like it, though I don’t sense an over-the-top devotion among its users. They mainly enjoy how it feels going on and the light refreshing fragrance. Well, for a low-to-mid-range-priced product, that may be just high enough praise, so let’s dive in by checking out the formula.
Yes To Carrots Moisturizing Eye Cream Ingredients and How They Work
This little eye cream is certainly packed with helpful ingredients, which include among them:
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice to calm and soothe your eyes.
- Shea Butter for moisturizing emollience.
- Vitamins A and C for cell nourishment and regeneration.
- Sweet Almond Oil for moisture and antioxidant protection.
- Retinyl Palmitate to stimulate new cell growth.
- Glycerin for skin-identical hydration that won’t irritate eyes.
- Natural Botanical Antioxidants to protect against the damages caused by free radicals.
You can use Yes To Carrots Moisturizing Eye Cream either in the morning, at night, or both by gently applying it to the skin around the eye contour.
Yes To Carrots Moisturizing Eye Cream Pros and Cons
Advantages of Yes To Carrots Moisturizing Eye Cream
- It’s affordable.
- Most Yes To Carrots Moisturizing Eye Cream reviews are pretty positive.
- It provides a good amount of both hydration and protection for your eyes.
Disadvantages of Yes To Carrots Moisturizing Eye Cream
- The jar packaging means that a lot of the best ingredients won’t remain effective for long. Exposure to light and air weakens them.
- It contains fragrance, which could be irritating to the skin around the eyes.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Yes To Carrots Moisturizing Eye Cream in some drug stores as well as online. The 1.7 ounce jar retails for about $15.
The jar packaging is a shame because if the ingredients were allowed to remain stable, this would be a great eye cream. As it is, though, it’s a good hydrating eye cream for the price, just minus the extras.
Have You Used Yes To Carrots Moisturizing Eye Cream? Leave Your Review Below!
User Questions and Answers
User Questions and Answers
Q: Having read your take on yes to carrots eye moisturizing cream,you never mention if its recommendable and if not highly so what do you propose is wrong? -chika onwu