Beauty Without Cruelty’s Vitamin C with CoQ10 Renewal Cream is all about antioxidants. It promises to restore your complexion to its more youthful self by neutralizing the damage done by the sun and other environmental factors. While BWC is known for choosing natural ingredients wherever possible, it is not a completely natural line. It does not, however, make compromises regarding its commitment not to conduct testing on animals or use any animal ingredients.
Most of the Vitamin C with CoQ10 Renewal Cream reviews we found were positive, and they primarily focus on the excellent hydration and lack of irritation they experienced.
Vitamin C with CoQ10 Renewal Cream Ingredients and How They Work
You’ll find the two primary ingredients right in the name:
- Vitamin C is a powerful multifaceted skincare ingredient. It’s an antioxidant to protect skin and it also helps lighten and brighten skin.
- CoQ10 is also an antioxidant combats free radicals that would otherwise cause real damage to skin cells, making skin appear old and dull.
In the formula as well are more antioxidants like Green Tea Extract and Vitamin D, cellular repair generators like Rosa Rubiginosa and Tamanu and botanical emollients like Aloe and Squalene for nourishing hydration.
Vitamin C with CoQ10 Renewal Cream is recommended for use both night and day all over face and neck after cleansing and toning.
Vitamin C with CoQ10 Renewal Cream Pros and Cons
Weighing the good qualities against the bad is a good way to make sure you make the best purchasing decision possible.
Advantages of Vitamin C with CoQ10 Renewal Cream
- It is affordable.
- It’s got lots of antioxidants.
- Most Vitamin C with CoQ10 Renewal Cream reviews are quite favorable.
- It is appropriate for use with all skin types, including sensitive.
Disadvantages of Vitamin C with CoQ10 Renewal Cream
- Because it’s packaged in a jar, the antioxidant ingredients will quickly lose their effectiveness through exposure to light and air.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Vitamin C with CoQ10 Renewal Cream at the Beauty Without Cruelty website or a number of other online retailers. The 2 ounce jar retails for $21.95. We’ve seen it for slightly less, so you may want to look around before making your purchase. If you’d prefer to buy it locally, Walgreens sells BWC products.
If only it came in a tube or a pump, we would recommend Vitamin C with CoQ10 Renewal Cream wholeheartedly and without reservation. Unfortunately, as it stands, we can’t recommend an antioxidant rich formula that through its choice of packaging leaves itself so vulnerable to degradation. It’s too bad too because Vitamin C with CoQ10 Renewal Cream could be great.