Ulta Renew Active Repair Eye Serum Review
Ulta Renew Active Repair Eye Serum Overview
You know what I always say about skin care products designed especially for the eye area (and if you don’t, you soon will). If it doesn’t address at least some of the problems specifically associated with the area, then it’s not worth buying the additional product. You might as well use your face cream in your eye area as well, as long as it’s taking care of its job providing anti-aging benefits. To put it simply, anti-aging is anti-aging whether you’re talking about the skin around your eyes or the skin at the corners of your mouth. So if you’re going to invest in an eye cream, it should solve problems that are specific to the skin around your eyes.
Ulta Renew Active Repair Eye Serum promises to do just that. In addition to the customary anti-aging properties, this product decreases puffiness and reduces dark circles. They also say it’s specifically formulated for the extremely delicate skin around your eyes. Most of the Ulta Renew Active Repair Eye Serum reviews I’ve seem are pretty favorable, especially for reducing puffiness, so let’s take a look at the formula and see if this product has what it takes.
Ulta Renew Active Repair Eye Serum Ingredients and How They Work
This is a lightweight serum that goes on silky and absorbs quickly. Some of the actives you’ll find are:
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice to calm skin and soothe irritation.
- Cucumber Extract to soothe and reduce inflammation.
- Peptides to stimulate collagen production for firmer, more resilient skin.
- Caffeine to stimulate circulation which may reduce the appearance of dark circles.
- Several botanical extracts that are thought to reduce inflammation and provide antioxidant protection against the damages caused by free radicals in the environment.
You are instructed to use Ulta Renew Active Repair Eye Serum either in the morning, at night, or both. If using in the daytime, always follow it up with sunscreen protection. You should apply it by gently patting a small amount around the contours or the eye.
Ulta Renew Active Repair Eye Serum Pros and Cons
Advantages of Ulta Renew Active Repair Eye Serum
- It’s got a smooth,silky feeling.
- There are lots of antioxidants.
- The pump packaging will keep the antioxidants stable and effective.
- Currently, Ulta has a Buy 1/Get 1 50% off deal which makes it even more affordable.
- Most Ulta Renew Active Repair Eye Serum reviews come from customers who find that it really works, especially on puffy eyes.
Disadvantages of Ulta Renew Active Repair Eye Serum
- It contains fragrance.
- Its range of anti-aging ingredients is a little lacking.
Where to Buy
Clearly, you can purchase Ulta Renew Active Repair Eye Serum at Ulta stores. You’ll also find it online at their website as well as the websites of other retailers. The ½ ounce pump retails for $18 and there’s currently a sale at the Ulta website where you can buy one get 50% off the next on.
It’s looking like Ulta Renew Active Repair Eye Serum is a good eye serum worth taking a look at, especially if you get puffy eyes in the morning and are looking for something to fight against them.