SkinCeuticals Serum AOX Review – Miracle Serum?
SkinCeuticals Serum AOX Overview
SkinCeuticals has a very simply stated mission to improve skin health. They focus on scientifically researched ingredients and formulas made to deeply penetrate into the skin where they can do the good they were formulated to do. At first glance, this seems to hold true with their SkinCeuticals Serum AOX. This is actually a group of 3 antioxidant serums, each at a different concentration so you can choose which one works best for your skin. So let’s take a look.
SkinCeuticals Serum AOX, at whichever concentration you choose, is designed to restore and protect healthy-looking skin. It absorbs fast, is lightweight, and defends against the environmental damage of free radicals which it promotes the production of new collagen for firmer, more elastic skin. Almost all the SkinCeuticals Serum AOX reviews are really favorable, so we’re starting to think maybe this stuff actually works.
SkinCeuticals Serum AOX Ingredients and How They Work
The two key ingredients in SkinCeuticals Serum AOX are Vitamin C (in the form of L-Ascorbic Acid) and Ferulic Acid, two of the most powerful antioxidants we’ve got.
- The Vitamin C has several benefits. It fights hard against damage caused by sun exposure. It gets your cells producing collagen which is what young looking skin is made of. And it even acts as an anti-inflammatory.
- The Ferulic Acid is another antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals, helps inhibit the action of melanin to minimize dark spots, and also works as an anti-inflammatory.
The difference between the three formulas is the concentration of L-Ascorbic Acid.
- The 10% is for those with sensitive skin.
- The 20% packs the biggest punch.
- The 15% covers the middle ground.
For each version of SkinCeuticals Serum AOX, the instructions are the same. You should apply 4 or 5 drops to face and neck after cleansing in the morning.
SkinCeuticals Serum AOX Pros and Cons
Advantages of SkinCeuticals Serum AOX
- SkinCeuticals Serum AOX reviews are extremely favorable.
- These women swear by this stuff.
- There is a formulation for everyone.
- Vitamin C doesn’t wash off. Once absorbed, it stays active in your skin for 72 hours.
- It also includes Ferulic Acid.
- It absorbs quickly.
Disadvantages of SkinCeuticals Serum AOX
- It is expensive.
- The eye dropper dispenser may not be best for maintaining the integrity of the antioxidant ingredients.
- Some SkinCeuticals Serum AOX reviews mention the unpleasant smell.
Where to Buy
There are several online sources for SkinCeuticals Serum AOX. According to the website, however, SkinCeuticals products are often “diverted”, which means that unauthorized retailers are selling counterfeit, diluted, or expired product. So while it may be tempting to go for that deep discount, you’re probably better off going right to the source. Depending on which concentration you choose, you can purchase a 1 oz botle of SkinCeuticals Serum AOX from the website for $86 to $118.
SkinCeuticals Serum AOX is expensive, but if you ask anyone who uses it they’re likely to tell you it’s worth every penny. It’s rare to find a product with such one-sided reviews. Everybody loves this stuff. There are lots of Vitamin C proponents out there, and it would seem that SkinCeuticals Serum AOX may be the best of the bunch.