Sculptinex Instant ReSculpting Face Treatment Overview
Instant sculpting meets long-term firming in one innovative product. That’s what Good Skin Labs says about their product, Sculptinex Instant ReSculpting Face Treatment. It comes in a unique roller applicator along with special instruction for how to use it. This “instant facelift” product even has clinical testing to back up it’s promises. And what it promises is:
- Instant lifting and firming of facial contours.
- Measurable increase in skin’s firmness.
- Visibly lifted skin
According to the study results, after 4 weeks of twice daily use, participants saw a 20% increase in their skin’s firmness and after 8 weeks, 51% of participants saw a visible increase in lifting.
The formula consists of four key ingredients:
- Tensine which can instantly resculpt and add contour. Skin will feel immediately tighter and lifted.
- Resveratrol in a time released delivery mechanism to activate skin’s own natural repair process to keep skin cells healthier longer.
- Siegesbeckia PH and Boswellia Serrata Extract to boost collagen production and restore skin’s elasticity.
It’s also got a supporting cast of peptides, hydrators, and healthyskin cell promoting ingredients to back it up.
How Sculptinex Instant ReSculpting Face Treatment Works
Sculptinex Instant ReSculpting Face Treatment comes in a roll on applicator. Morning and night, you twist the applicator to “open”, squeeze until the product is on the roller, then roll a thin layer onto the necessary areas of your face (chin, jawline, cheeks). Pat it in and wait for it to dry before applying other products or makeup.
Sculptinex Instant ReSculpting Face Treatment Pros and Cons
Advantages of Sculptinex Instant ReSculpting Face Treatment
- It provides an immediately visible result and prevents future issues as well.
- The Sculptinex Instant ReSculpting Face Treatment reviews we’ve seen, though few, have been favorable.
- It contains collagen building ingredients.
Disadvantages of Sculptinex Instant ReSculpting Face Treatment
- Products like these tend to disappoint users when they find out it’s not as good as the hype would indicate.
- It’s expensive to try.
Where to Buy
You can buy Sculptinex Instant ReSculpting Face Treatment at Kohl’s or Kohl’s online. The 1.4 ounce roller sells for about $45.
Sculptinex Instant ReSculpting Face Treatment is probably more of a novelty product than anything else. It’s one of those products that if you’ve got the extra cash when you see it, you’re likely to buy because you’re really curious as to whether or not it will work. More likely than not, if you do try Sculptinex Instant ReSculpting Face Treatment, you’ll end up disappointed.