Reviva Labs Firming Eye Serum Overview
Finding the right eye cream can literally take years. Frankly, that’s why we’re here. You just don’t have that kind of time. So we wade through them all for you, cut through the hype, and hopefully help you narrow it down to a manageable short list. Today, we’re talking about Reviva Labs Firming Eye Serum which is available primarily online and in health food stores. The promise is that it will minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles, reduce puffiness, and lighten under-eye dark circles.
Using a special base that encourages precise blending, Reviva Labs Firming Eye Serum penetrates quickly into the thin skin around the eyes to allow the ingredients to get to work and do their jobs.
- DMAE, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Wheat Protein help firm and tighten skin to reduce puffiness and bags.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid and Vitamin C Ester nourish and protect skin, helping to be more clear and flexible.
- Mulberry and Lime Extracts work to lighten dark circles.
- Hyaluronic Acid and Allantoin moisturize and strengthen skin by increasing both hydration and collagen production.
You should use Reviva Labs Firming Eye Serum on clean skin twice a day. The recommendation is that you apply a small amount with a gentle patting motion, from the outer to inner corner of the under eye area.
Reviva Labs Firming Eye Serum Pros and Cons
A good way to make a wise purchasing decision is to lay out the good and the bad side by side and compare.
Benifits of Reviva Labs Firming Eye Serum
- It is relatively inexpensive.
- It’s made by a reputable company that’s been around for 35 years.
- Reviva Labs Firming Eye Serum reviews are very positive, demonstrating that the product has developed a loyal following.
Drawbacks of Reviva Labs Firming Eye Serum
- The website doesn’t offer much information on the product or how it works.
- Some customers report not seeing any results.
Where to Buy
You can find Reviva Labs Firming Eye Serum at health food stores as well as several online sources. The price ranges from about $16 to $25, so make sure you look around for your best deal. We couldn’t find any indication of a money-back guarantee.
We like some of the ingredients in Reviva Labs Firming Eye Serum, and the many positive reviews are encouraging. It would be nice if there were a money-back guarantee or a way to get your hands on a free sample. Still, we see Reviva Labs Firming Eye Serum as a product worth trying if you’ve got wrinkles, bags, and/or dark circles around your eyes.