Revaleskin Illuminess Brightening Complex Overview
Hyperpigmentation can have several causes. Age, sun damage, freckles, acne scars, pregnancy, and birth control hormones can all cause dark spots or patches on your face and neck. Lightening these spots can be done naturally or with chemicals. Both methods can work, and they both take time and patience. Revaleskin Illuminess Brightening Complex uses natural ingredients and claims to balance uneven skin tone and restore youthful radiance.
Revaleskin Illuminess Brightening Complex has been clinically tested. Results showed a 54% reduction in dark patches after an 8 week period of time using only natural lightening ingredients. The Brightening Complex also contains a light diffusing agent that makes your skin instantly look lighter and brighter.
- CoffeeBerry Whole Fruit Extract is one of the most naturally potent antioxidants available today. It helps repair and prevent environmental damage, especially due to overexposure to sun and pollutants.
- Bilberry Fruit Extract is also an antioxidant.
- Bisabolol soothes skin.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride is a non-oily emollient. Methyl Gentisate is a skin lightening agent that helps control melanin production.
- Grape Seed Extract is also an antioxidant.
- Licorice Root Extract soothes skin irritations.
- Mica has a pearlessence that helps diffuse light and make skin appear more luminous.
- Silica has much the same effect as Mica.
- Pomegranate Extract is another antioxidant.
- Vitamin E soothes the skin.
- Lactic Acid is a gently, hydrating exfoliant that reveals soft, radiant skin.
- Vanilla Fruit Extract is included for its soothing fragrance.
It is recommended that you use Revaleskin Illuminess Brightening Complex once or twice daily. You should apply a thin layer all over the affected area after cleansing. You should see an immediate brightening, with more serious lightening effects visible after about 8 weeks. As with any skin lightening product, make sure you use sunscreen daily.
Revaleskin Illuminess Brightening Complex Pros and Cons
Advantages of Revaleskin Illuminess Brightening Complex
- The formula is hydroquinone-free.
- It’s been clinically tested.
- It has an immediate brightening effect.
Disadvantages of Revaleskin Illuminess Brightening Complex
- While it brightens immediately, its ingredients may not be powerful enough to do any real long term lightening.
- It is pretty expensive.
- There aren’t many Revaleskin Illuminess Brightening Complex reviews to help you make your decision.
Where to Buy
Revaleskin Illuminess Brightening Complex is widely available online, and the price is all over the map. Most retailers sell the 1 oz pump for $70, though we did see one store with a price tag of $59. It was $29 at Amazon, but a price that low makes us a little suspicious, so consider yourself warned.
For serious dark patches or spots that need serious lightening power, we think we would skip Revaleskin Illuminess Brightening Complex. But if you want an overall even, radiant glow, this may be a great product for you.