PurMinerals Tone Up Total Eye Fitness Overview
This is an eye cream that says it can do it all. PurMinerals Tone Up Total Eye Fitness lifts and firms the skin under your eyes, it diminishes fine lines and wrinkles, it lightens dark circles, and it reduces puffiness. Now this is exactly what we want from our eye creams, so we were intrigued enough to take a closer look.
One of the first things we noticed was all the great PurMinerals Tone Up Total Eye Fitness reviews. Here’s some of what we saw:
- “It was too easy to fall in love with this product.”
- “This is the best (eye cream) I have had the chance to use.”
- “Within a few uses it makes eyes look less tired, wide open, and firm.”
So naturally, we wanted to know what goes into this product.
The first ingredient to talk about is the proprietary Dermafit Mineral Complex-Tone Up to provide moisture, stimulation, and antioxidant protection, all to improve the look of skin in terms of wrinkles and rough, dry skin. This complex has been clinically tested and shown to increase hydration by 66%, reduce roughness by 60%, and minimize wrinkle depth by 50%.
Additionally PurMinerals Tone Up Total Eye Fitness contains:
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) which is a cell communicating ingredient that builds collagen and repairs the skin’s connective tissue.
- Sodium Hyaluronate to plump out deep wrinkles and fine lines alike.
- Pearl Powder to provide a bit of luminescence to diffuse light and make dark circles appear (temporarily) lighter.
The formula also contains Canadian Colloidal Clay. This is kind of a signature ingredient for PurMinerals, though we’re not sure why it’s included in this eye cream.
PurMinerals Tone Up Total Eye Fitness Pros and Cons
Advantages of PurMinerals Tone Up Total Eye Fitness
- It contains a range of ingredients that are good for skin.
- It’s got lots of antioxidants.
- The vast majority of PurMinerals Tone Up Total Eye Fitness reviews are favorable.
- The pump packaging will maintain the integrity of the antioxidants.
Disadvantages of PurMinerals Tone Up Total Eye Fitness
- It’s a little expensive.
Where to Buy
You can find PurMinerals Tone Up Total Eye Fitness at Ulta and at some Dillard department stores. You can also buy it online at the PurMinerals website or Skinstore.com. The ½ ounce pump retails for $37.
Overall, we’d have to recommend that you try PurMinerals Tone Up Total Eye Fitness. The clinical results are pretty good and the word of mouth is great. Of course there’s always a chance that you just won’t like it. Since not everyone has forty bucks to throw away on something they won’t use, I’d say head to your Ulta store if you’ve got one and give it a try first.