Principal Secret Advanced Continuous Lift Overview
The Principal Secret skincare line has been around for quite some time now. Owned by the Guthy-Renker Corporation, it’s been the subject of many infomercials featuring actress Victoria Principal for years and years. There are all kinds of skin-care products made by the brand, from anti-blemish to anti-aging. Their kits are what they market and sell the most, but individual products are also available, though at a higher price point than what you’ll pay for the kits.
Anyway, enough about the brand, let’s talk about the product. Principal Secret Advanced Continuous Lift is what they call a revolutionary serum that lifts, tightens, and firms your skin to give you a smoother, younger-looking canvas on which to put your makeup… or not. Your skin will look so young and radiant, you may not need makeup after all. Though it was designed to be used as an all-over-face serum, many customers find that using it on just their eyes is all they need. And remarkably, the Principal Secret website claims that 100% of participants in a clinical study showed an improvement in the firmness of their skin.
The formula does contain a fairly comprehensive mix of skin-identical ingredients, antioxidants, moisturizers, and temporarily firming compounds. We find:
- Numerous botanical extracts containing antioxidants.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Hydrolyzed Elastin and Soluble Collagen
- Retinyl Palmitate Film forming agents that temporarily smooth and tighten skin to give you a lifted look and lessen the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
You can apply it all over your face after cleansing, or like many customers, just to your eye area. You can also choose to use it in the morning, nighttime, or both. Because of the temporary lifting, it would seem that morning would be the most beneficial time to use it.
Principal Secret Advanced Continuous Lift Pros and Cons
Advantages of Principal Secret Advanced Continuous Lift
- There is a 60-day money back guarantee for all Principal Secret Products. 4
- It contains some beneficial ingredients.
- It has been clinically shown to improve the look of skin.
- It can provide a temporary lift to your skin.
- There are lots of positive Principal Secret Advanced Continuous Lift reviews from happy and repeat customers.
Disadvantages of Principal Secret Advanced Continuous Lift
- It does not come as part of a kit, and is therefore a bit expensive.
- Some of the botanical extracts may be irritating to skin.
- Some Principal Secret Advanced Continuous Lift reviews talk about how the serum is sticky.
Where to Buy
You can buy Principal Secret Advanced Continuous Lift from the Principal Secret website and a few other online retailers. The ½ ounce bottle sells for $35 to $45, depending on where you go.
The reviews for Principal Secret Advanced Continuous Lift are pretty well mixed, though it looks like if we did a tally, the yays would beat out the nays. One thing to note, however, is that those who really like it mainly comment on how the temporary tightening effect. So if that’s what you’re after, Principal Secret Advanced Continuous Lift may be for you. If what you’re looking for, though, is more along the lines of anti-aging, you can probably do better for less.