Pentaxyl Review – Your Best Choice for Aging Skin?
If you want your skin to look younger, you’ll need to choose an anti-aging skincare product or two. The problem is not finding options, but making a final decision about what to buy. You probably have a few duds sitting in your bathroom cabinet right now. So before you buy Pentaxyl, read on and we’ll try to help you make the choice that’s best for you.
Pentaxyl claims to be a powerful cosmeceutical that helps fight the many signs of aging. It penetrates deep into the skin where it can work to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, make your skin look more firm and plump, even the skin’s tone, improve its texture, and brighten your overall complexion. On top of all that, you can also use Pentaxyl to reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
Pentaxyl Ingredients and How They Work
The ingredients list in Pentaxyl reads like a who’s who of anti aging components:
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 (aka Argireline) – causes a relaxing of the facial muscles thereby smoothing wrinkles in much the same way as botox.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide – promotes collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid and glycosaminoglycans in the skin, leading to smoother, firmer, more resilient skin.
- Bearberry and Licorice Extracts – both well known to be skin brighteners, leaving you with a brighter, more even skin tone.
- Vitamin A – an antioxidant that protects and nourishes and helps protect against free radical damage.
- Vitamin C – an antioxidant that supports skin’s natural collagen for firmer skin.
- Vitamin E – an antioxidant that also ensures there’s enough moisture in skin.
- Matrixyl (aka Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-3) helps support the production of collagen, and is known to work best in combination with other peptides.
When using on your face, apply about a dime sized amount to clean skin. For stretch marks, you may need to use a little more depending on the area you need to cover. You should see a visible reduction of both wrinkles and stretch marks within about 28 days.
Pentaxyl Pros and Cons
Advantages of Pentaxyl
- The ingredients list is available.
- There are several effective ingredients in the formula.
- There are many positive Pentaxyl reviews.
Disadvantages of Pentaxyl
- There is no official website.
- There is no information available about the manufacturer.
- No money back guarantee is offered by the manufacturer.
- It is expensive.
Where to Buy
Pentaxyl is not available in stores. There is no official website, but there are a few online retailers that carry it. Most online stores charge $76 for a 4 oz tube, but Amazon has it for $44.95. Any guarantees would have to come from the reseller.
Pentaxyl is made with some good, solid ingredients designed to combat multiple signs of aging. The peptides build collagen and the botanical extracts brighten and even your skin tone. One of the resellers displays several customer reviews, most of them positive. But something just doesn’t seem right. With no manufacturer information, there just isn’t anyone to hold accountable if something goes wrong. Ultimately, we think $76 is too much to gamble on a product with nobody behind it.
shop.com is NOT a multi level marketing company.
Cassline, where did I say it was? I just read my review of Pantaxly…can’t find anything about it being offering on shop. Rachel
Hello, I actually own a portion of the product brokerage company and Internet franchise that sells AND manufactures Pentaxyl. The product is from the Market America companies product brokerage lines. It can be purchased through my site at the link following… I HIGHLY discourage buying this product from Amazon. This product is only guaranteed when purchased from Market America and Shop.com. Diversion is a huge problem in the beauty and skincare industries and many products purchased from Amazon or other sites than the original manufacturers are likely expired, tampered with, or fake. Here is the link to the product from the manufacturer site, Enjoy!!
Kaylee, thanks for the info. Is Market America/Shop.com an multi-level marketing company? Through your links I can see that I could possibly sign up to sell these products. If I were to sign up, would I be under you? These arrangements can be good if the products are great! If you’d like, you can email me directly at [email protected] Thanks! Rachel~WomensBlogTalk.com
P.s. You’re right about the fakes online and being careful ordering through Amazon, and heaven forbid, ordering skin care from EBay where the products are likely sitting in someone’s garage getting old.