Ole Henriksen Express the Truth Overview
Let’s face it. We’re all looking for that perfect anti-aging cream for our skin. We’ve tried drugstore brands, department store brands, spa brands, and even some brands sold only online. Some have helped a little, some have helped a little more, and some have help none at all. So we continue our search for the ever elusive perfect wrinkle cream.
Ole Henriksen Express the Truth comes to us from Hollywood Spa owner Ole Henriksen. After pleasing his clients with his creations for years, he started providing them to the masses. Ole Henriksen Express the Truth contains one of his favorite ingredients, African Red Tea, an exceedingly powerful antioxidant. Let’s see what else is in the jar, and what other women have to say about it.
The primary actives in Ole Henriksen Express the Truth are listed on Ole’s website along with description of how they work to better your skin:
- African Red Tea strengthens skin, slows aging, and calms skin with its soothing properties. One of Ole Henriksen’s signature ingredients, it contains 50 times more antioxidants than green tea. It also holds trace minerals from zinc, calcium, copper, magnesium, and potassium, as well as cell growth stimulating fruit acids.
- Vitamin C does double-duty as an antioxidant and a stimulator of collagen production.
- Macadamia Nut Oil and Turmeric Root calm, soothe, nourish, and repair the skin.
- Polylysine improves skin’s elasticity.
- Sodium Hyaluronate attracts and bonds moisture to the skin.
- Zinc, Copper, and Manganese Gluconate calm and soothe skin while promoting collagen production.
The website recommends that for best results, you use Ole Henriksen Express the Truth after applying Truth Serum Collagen Booster and before using Visual Truth Eye Creme.
Ole Henriksen Express the Truth Pros and Cons
There are always two sides to every coin. Knowing what’s on both sides can help you make a good decision about whether or not you should buy a particular product.
Advantages of Ole Henriksen Express the Truth
- It contains anti-oxidants and collagen boosters.
- There are several positive Ole Henriksen Express the Truth reviews online.
- Many reviewers comment on how they love the smell and the feel of the cream.
- It comes as part of a kit that can save you money.
Disadvantages of Ole Henriksen Express the Truth
- It’s more expensive than drugstore brands.
- Some reviewers complain that it goes on feeling greasy.
- The jar packaging will cause the antioxidants to break down.
Where to Buy
You can find Ole Henriksen Express the Truth at Sephora or online at the Ole Henriksen website or a number of other online retailers. The 1.7 oz jar sells for $65. Ole Henriksen also sells a kit that includes a 1 oz jar of Ole Henriksen Express the Truth as well as See the Difference Serum and Visual Truth Eye Creme for $55. This may be a better way to try these products for the first time.
If it weren’t for the jar packaging, we would feel very comfortable recommending Ole Henriksen Express the Truth. Unfortunately, a product with so many antioxidants really needs to be in a pump dispenser. Otherwise, by the end of the jar, you’re really only left with an expensive moisturizer with no real anti-aging benefits. If you still feel like you’ve just got to try Ole Henriksen Express the Truth, go for the kit with the smaller jar. That way, there’s a chance you’ll have it used up before it goes ineffective.