Olay Regenerist Intensive Repair Treatment Overview
This product positions itself as a less expensive alternative to prescription retinoid products. To be fair, they do state that you won’t get the same results as you would with a prescription, but the idea is that for under $30, you can get similar results to what you can get from the doctor for $100-200. It also claims to offer the bonus of being less drying than prescription products, which is probably true.
So by using Olay Regenerist Intensive Repair Treatment, you can expect a decrease in age spots, fine lines, and wrinkles as well as increased hydration and improved moisture barrier. As a 2013 Allure Best of Beauty winner, we though Olay Regenerist Intensive Repair Treatment was worth taking a look at.
As an alternative to prescription products, the primary ingredient in focus is Retinyl Proprionate. This is a form of retinol that is less irritating and drying but still gets the job done. That job, by the way, is encouraging skin cell generation for fewer lines and wrinkles and softer, smoother skin.
Beyond that, the formula also includes:
- Niacinamide which works wonders bolstering up the skin’s moisture barrier so your skin remains plump, hydrated, and smooth.
- Vitamin E and Green Tea for antioxidant protections against the damages caused by free radicals.
Instructions are to apply to clean skin morning or evening before adding your regular moisturizer. And you should always wear sunscreen protection when your using retinol products.
Olay Regenerist Intensive Repair Treatment Pros and Cons
Advantages of Olay Regenerist Intensive Repair Treatment
- It’s an award-winning product.
- It goes on smooth and silky.
- It’s fragrance-free.
- The Olay Regenerist Intensive Repair Treatment reviews we’ve seen are for the most part positive.
- It’s reasonably priced.
- The tube packaging will maintain the effectiveness of the ingredients by keeping them away from light and air.
Disadvantages of Olay Regenerist Intensive Repair Treatment
- There are enough negative reviews to make it clear that it doesn’t work for everyone.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Olay Regenerist Intensive Repair Treatment all over. It’s in drug stores, big box stores, beauty supply stores, and online. The 1 ounce tube sells for $28.
If you always thought you’d benefit from retinoid, but were put off by the idea that it would make your skin dry and flaky, this may be the answer. And when you consider the Niacinamide and the lack of fragrance, I’d say there’s a lot to be said for Olay Regenerist Intensive Repair Treatment.