Nu Skin 180 Night Complex Overview
If we’re being honest about what we want from our skincare products, the answer will probably be… we want it all. When we’re talking about night creams, that means we want repair, protections, nourishment, hydration, and rejuvenation. When we find the winkle cream that has all that, we’ve found what we’ve been looking for. Then of course we factor in price, and figure out if our new best anti-aging cream is something we can actually afford. But we’re getting ahead of ourselves. Today we’re looking at Nu Skin 180 Night Complex. We’ll see if it answers the first part of our problem. And if it does, we’ll move on to the second part.
The claim is that Nu Skin 180 Night Complex can promote recovery from environmental damage by stimulating the skin cells’ cellular regeneration process. The rich, hydrating formula also provides protection from free radical damage, and it creates a moisture barrier to keep skin hydrated and looking young.
Nu Skin 180 Night Complex does try to cover all the bases with its formula. It’s got:
- Creatine which is a cell-communicating ingredient that encourages skin cell turnover, increases elasticity, and decreases hyper-pigmentation.
- Linoleic Acid which is a fatty acid that helps maintain the health of cell membranes, which helps keep skin from getting thinner with age.
- Antioxidants like Grape Seed Extract, Ginkgo Biloba, and Vitamin E to protect skin against environmental damage caused by free radicals, and repair the damage already done.
- Hydrators like Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, and Meadowfoam Seed Oil to keep skin silky smooth, plump, and well moisturized.
You should use Nu Skin 180 Night Complex along with the rest of your nighttime routine before going to bed each night. Apply a small amount and smooth over face and neck in an upward motion.
Nu Skin 180 Night Complex Pros and Cons
Advantages of Nu Skin 180 Night Complex
- Nu Skin 180 Night Complex contains several good anti-aging ingredients.
- It’s very moisturizing.
- The pump dispenser will maintain the integrity of the antioxidant ingredients.
Disadvantages of Nu Skin 180 Night Complex
- It is more expensive than drugstore brands.
- It contains fragrance which may be irritating to some.
- Most Nu Skin 180 Night Complex reviews are luke warm at best, many complaining that it goes on greasy.
- Nu Skin 180 Night Complex would not be suitable for combination or oily skin.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Nu Skin 180 Night Complex from a Nu Skin distributor or online. The 1 ounce pump sells for about $60 everywhere we looked.
Nu Skin 180 Night Complex seems like a good, solid anti-aging night cream. The one caveat we would mention is that it seems like it’s a little heavy and/or greasy so it would be best suited for those with dryer skin types.