Murad Essential-C Daily Renewal Complex Overview
One of the biggest concerns regarding aging skin is environmental damage. Sun, toxins, and pollution take their toll every day. The world renowned Murad skincare company has created their Environmental Shield line of anti-aging skincare products. Murad Essential-C Daily Renewal Complex is the cornerstone of this line.
Murad Essential-C Daily Renewal Complex calls itself a must have if you want to prevent and repair environmental damage to your skin. It has been clinically shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines by as much as 17% after one application, and to go on to reduce the signs of photodamage by 46% after only 4 weeks. The promise of this product is that years of damage will begin to reverse course, and you’ll be left with skin that is smoother, clearer, and more elastic.
Murad Essential-C Daily Renewal Complex uses a few main active ingredients to achieve its goals:
- Vitamin C has powerful antioxidant properties that fight against past and future damage caused by the free radicals that come from environmental damage.
- Retinol works with the Vitamin C to help fade hyperpigmentation and improve skin’s clarity.
- Retinyl Palmitate is an exfoliant that works to reveal new skin that’s smooth and bright.
- Vitamin E is an additional antioxidant, and it soothes and calms irritated skin.
You are instructed to make Murad Essential-C Daily Renewal Complex part of your daily skincare routine. You can choose morning or night, just so long as you use it once a day after cleansing and toning. Murad Essential-C Daily Renewal Complex is not a moisturizer, so you should always follow up with one.
Murad Essential-C Daily Renewal Complex Pros and Cons
Advantages of Murad Essential-C Daily Renewal Complex
- It is made by a well established skincare company.
- It contains powerful anti-aging ingredients.
- Murad Essential-C Daily Renewal Complex reviews are quite positive.
Disadvantages of Murad Essential-C Daily Renewal Complex
- It is expensive.
- The fragrance ingredients can be irritating.
- Vitamin C breaks down quickly in jar packaging.
Where to Buy
Murad products, including Murad Essential-C Daily Renewal Complex, enjoy a fairly wide availability. If you prefer a store, you can find it at Sephora or Ulta. There are plenty of online options as well. The Murad site sells the 1 oz pot for $92, while other stores charge as much as $120 or more.
If you can afford to try the higher end, more expensive creams, Murad Essential-C Daily Renewal Complex should surely be on your list. The ingredients are good. The company is solid. And its products have been developed by a renowned dermatologist. While there are downsides – high price and poor packaging – the positive reviews show that Murad Essential-C Daily Renewal Complex may actually do the trick.