Korres Natural Wild Rose Face and Eye Serum Overview
We’re looking at new Vitamin C serums almost every day. That’s because there doesn’t seem to be any disputing their efficacy. Vitamin C is a multifaceted superstar these days in the skin care world. It lightens, brightens, smooths, tightens, and protects. And now that that’s been established as fact, our challenge is to find the best Vitamin C serum for the best possible value.
Today’s contender is Korres Natural Wild Rose Face and Eye Serum. This concentrated Vitamin C serum made by Greek cosmetics and skincare company Korres promises it can:
- Smooth fine lines.
- Soften skin.
- Even out skin’s texture and tone.
- Brighten skin and add radiance.
- Reduce the number, depth, and length of wrinkles.
While Korres Natural Wild Rose Face and Eye Serum is known as a Vitamin C serum, like most of them, there’s a lot more that goes into it.
- The Wild Rose Oil is the source of the Vitamin C which has been shown to have significant reparative qualities for the skin in terms of antioxidant and brightening properties.
- Baobab Tree Polysaccharades provide a line smoothing effect to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Wheat Proteins help rebuild and repair the skin’s connective fabric and structure. Several plant extracts included for their antioxidant properties.
- Copper Tripeptide-1 to stimulate the skin’s own production of added collagen.
You should apply Korres Natural Wild Rose Face and Eye Serum to your clean face and neck, morning and night. While more oily skin types can stop there, many will find an additional moisturizer to be necessary.
Korres Natural Wild Rose Face and Eye Serum Pros and Cons
Advantages of Korres Natural Wild Rose Face and Eye Serum
- It is based in natural ingredients.
- Its price falls pretty much in the middle for Vitamin C serums.
- It is designed for both face and eyes.
- Lots of Korres Natural Wild Rose Face and Eye Serum reviews note how nice the scent is.
- It may replace moisturizer for some skin types.
Disadvantages of Korres Natural Wild Rose Face and Eye Serum
- It contains quite a bit of fragrance, which could be irritating.
- The amount of vitamin C is not all that significant.
- Some reviewers found the consistency to be sticky.
Where To Buy
You can purchase Korres Natural Wild Rose Face and Eye Serum online or through HSN, the Home Shopping Network. The 1 oz pump retails for $41. We noticed that Amazon currently offers it for a little less, at $35.
Like we noted above, Vitamin C serums are popping up all over, and we’re frantically trying to find the one we think offers the best value. With not really a whole lot of Vitamin C or other great ingredients, and with a price tag of $41, we don’t think Korres Natural Wild Rose Face and Eye Serum is the one we’re looking for. Not bad, just not the best.
Have You Used Korres Natural Wild Rose Face and Eye Serum? Leave Your Review Below!
User Questions and Answers
User Questions and Answers
Q: I use this syrum after cleansing, can I use Nuxellence éclat on top and under my moisturizer, then I apply the NuxeMulti-purpose Oil is this too much, I'm 73 yrs -Patricia