Juice Beauty Green Apple Nutrient Eye Cream Review
Juice Beauty Green Apple Nutrient Eye Cream Overview
If you decide to go with a dedicated eye cream, you want to make sure it addresses all your needs. And ideally, it will do that for a reasonable price. Enter Juice Beauty Green Apple Nutrient Eye Cream. The product has a catchy tag line – Brighten, Lighten,Tighten. They call it age-defying, and say that it firms skin, prevents wrinkles, evens out skin tone and texture, lightens dark spots, and it appropriate for skin of all types except sensitive.
This is actually an endearing quality of the Juice Beauty line. They completely recognize and acknowledge that while their products work great for lots of people, many of their ingredients, namely their signature fruit acids, are not suitable for sensitive or rosacea prone skin. They do have products (in their Daily Essentials Collection) that are appropriate for sensitive skin types, but they freely come clean about the ones that aren’t.
So let’s get back to the matter at hand. We were discussing Juice Beauty Green Apple Nutrient Eye Cream.
Juice Beauty Green Apple Nutrient Eye Cream Ingredients and How They Work
The key actives in the formula are:
- Organic Apple Juice which is rich in antioxidant vitamins, alpha-hydroxy acids, phytonutrients, flavonoids, and phenols. Lots of antioxidant and exfoliant properties here.
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice which is a soothing anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory.
- Organic Carrot Seed Extract which is a great source of antioxidant vitamins.
- Organic Cucumber Extract which is a soothing anti-inflammatory.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract which provides even more antioxidant protection.
- Organic Sunflower Oil which is very emollient and nourishing and contains Vitamin E.
- Organic Avocado Oil which is nourishing and contains plenty of vitamins.
- Organic Evening Primrose Oil which is rich in fatty acids, acts as an anti-inflammatory, nourishes, protects, and conditions.
You should use Juice Beauty Green Apple Nutrient Eye Cream morning and night by gently applying to the area around the eye, including the lid and between the eyebrows. They recommend that you use it in conjunction with the entire Green Apple line.
Juice Beauty Green Apple Nutrient Eye Cream Pros and Cons
Advantages of Juice Beauty Green Apple Nutrient Eye Cream
- It contains several antioxidants.
- It has ingredients to lighten dark spots and even skin tone.
- It’s available online and in stores.
- There are plenty of positive Juice Beauty Green Apple Nutrient Eye Cream reviews from customers who find it to be a great eye cream.
- Most customers love the fruity scent.
Disadvantages of Juice Beauty Green Apple Nutrient Eye Cream
- It is not appropriate for sensitive skin.
- Some of the fruit acids may be irritating even to skin that’s not particularly sensitive.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Juice Beauty Green Apple Nutrient Eye Cream through a number of online retailers as well as locally at ULTA, Sephora, and Whole Foods. The ½ oz pump retails for $38.
Other than the potential for irritation, we think Juice Beauty Green Apple Nutrient Eye Cream is a great product. It smells good, it’s hydrating and nourishing, and it contains a whole basketful of antioxidants. Because of the possible irritation, we think your best option is to patch test Juice Beauty Green Apple Nutrient Eye Cream. If you like the way it feels and you don’t have a reaction, it could be a keeper.