Kiehl’s Powerful Line Reducing Serum Overview
Every woman wants that perfect anti-aging serum, the one that makes your skin look flawless with no pores, lines, wrinkles, or sagging. And every skincare company wants to give it to you. They each have their stable of serums with special proprietary ingredients, promising to handle every less than perfect aspect of your skin.
Kiehl’s Powerful Line Reducing Serum is one of these products, and the reviews it’s getting from customers who’ve used it are actually quite positive. They say it instantly gives you a radiant glow, and goes on to leave your skin with fewer wrinkles and fine lines. Okay, this is sounding pretty good, so we decided to take a look at the formula to see if Kiehl’s Powerful Line Reducing Serum really does have what it takes.
What you will find in the Kiehl’s Powerful Line Reducing Serum formula is:
- Glycerin which is very gently hydration for your skin. It exists naturally in skin so there is very little potential for irritation. This is important because irritation causes inflammation which is very aging to the skin.
- Vitamin C (in the form of L-Ascorbic Acid) which has many benefits for your skin. It’s an antioxidant so it protects against free radical damage. It encourages new skin cell generation and collagen production.
- Adenosine which improves wrinkles and smoothness of skin, partly by reducing UVB damage caused by sun.
Instructions are to apply Kiehl’s Powerful Line Reducing Serum to clean skin twice a day. You can use an additional moisturizer on top if your skin needs it, but it can also be used alone.
Kiehl’s Powerful Line Reducing Serum Pros and Cons
Advantages of Kiehl’s Powerful Line Reducing Serum
- Most Kiehl’s Powerful Line Reducing Serum reviews we’ve seen are very positive, even glowing.
- Samples are sometimes available.
- The opaque pump dispenser keeps the Vitamin C stable and effective.
Disadvantages of Kiehl’s Powerful Line Reducing Serum
- It’s on the expensive side (though most Vitamin C serums are).
- Some people don’t like how it might feel warm and tingly when it’s first put on.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Kiehl’s Powerful Line Reducing Serum online or in some department stores. The 1.7 ounce bottle retails for $58. If you can find a department store Kiehl’s counter, you may be able to score a free sample, or at least a tester.
If you’ve been looking for a Vitamin C serum, you’ve probably noticed that they’re not generally cheap. Once you get past that realization, you try to find the right one. Given the ingredients and the reviews, Kiehl’s Powerful Line Reducing Serum may be the one.