Hello world! If you’re looking for a detailed Pruvit Keto OS review review driven by education and results, you’ve found it!
I started drinking ketones in 2015 when Pruvit first brought exogenous ketones to the market when the only flavor was Orange Dream, and now there’s a buffet of delicious flavors!
It’s 2019, and I continue to drink them daily since it gives me so many benefits and want to share my journey with you!
Pruvit Keto OS (Ketone Operating System) is an exogenous ketones powder you mix with water that comes in charged and decaf in a variety of YUMMY flavors!
One serving of Keto OS elevates your ketone levels and puts you into therapeutic ketosis. The skinny is – you help your body burn fat rather than glucose. It suppresses appetite, and is a great tool for intermittent fasting.
What I love most about drinking ketones is how they make me FEEL – happy and with sustained energy throughout the day, focused, and much better workouts!
The 10 Day Drink Ketones Challenge! *NEW*
Click Here to Learn More about the 10 Day Drink Ketones Challenge, this is an awesome deal right now! 20 sachets in a variety of flavors plus FREE Mitoplex Electrolytes!
What is Ketosis?
Pruvit Ketones Vs. Ketogenic Diet
The Ketogenic Diet will also put your body into ketosis, however it’s very strict – less than 20 grams of carbs per day. To put that in perspective – one cup of rice has about 48 grams of carbs. Yea….three bites and you’re out of ketosis.
When you lower carbs to that level, your body makes “endogenous” ketones through a process called Ketogenesis. Your body turns fat into a fuel called a ketone body (BHB).
A ketogenic diet has many therapeutic applications and while it’s not new, it has become a very popular way to lose weight quickly – if you do it right.
A keto diet is NOT a ticket to eat all the butter, fat bombs and cheese you want! Do this and you’ll gain real quick…
Fasting and other Keto diet regimens date back to 500 BC, and the ketogenic diet has been used to treat epileptic seizures since the 1920’s (NCBI study).
My younger sister was diagnosed with epilepsy at 8 years old (she’s 35 now), and following a Keto diet has not been something she can stick to (more on my sis…keep reading).
So what if you still want the benefits of being in a state of ketosis but don’t want to be perfect with diet?
Less hunger, amazing energy, fuel to intermittent fast, fat loss? Or what if your body just doesn’t produce a ton of ketones on its own? This is where using a ketones supplement is hugely beneficial!
Ketosis in Under an Hour
The definition of KETOSIS is having elevated blood ketone levels. By drinking Pruvit Keto OS “exogenous” ketones you put your body into a much higher therapeutic state of ketosis and give your body a FUEL SOURCE, in under an hour.
You DO NOT have to follow a ketogenic diet to benefit from drinking ketones! Ketones bring compliance to any healthy eating plan since they help so much with energy and appetite suppression. And some people just drink them for all the other benefits.
Benefits of Drinking Ketones:
- Sustained energy
- Increased focus
- Suppressed appetite
- Better mood
- Better sleep
- Muscle preservation
- Clear skin
- Fat loss
Pruvit Keto OS Results – My Initial Fat Loss Results
The first time I started drinking Pruvit Keto OS (Orange Dream) was in Oct. 2015 and it helped me to eat healthier, snack less, and get some fat loss going. I lost about 11 lbs in six weeks!
This was huge for me since the prior year I’d gained a little extra padding going through fertility treatments. I went through 3 IVF cycles, lost a pregnancy, and went through a D&C surgery.
The hormones were no joke. No matter WHAT I did, I couldn’t seem to get any fat loss going, not to mention my mental state, I felt depressed.
However, after starting the ketones I noticed my clothes started to fit differently, I wasn’t as hungry, and my mood did a 180!
Like many lifestyle changes we get excited about starting, I got complacent after a while. I got out of the habit of drinking ketones, and I started eating bad again.
Sometimes you don’t realize how much something has helped you until you stop, can you relate?
I started drinking ketones again when the Maui Punch came out in 2016, and haven’t stopped since. I made the realization that a daily dose just helps me, well… age better.
Keto OS Results – Committed to Ketones!
Long Term Benefits of Drinking Ketones
When I recommitted to drinking ketones, I made some other lifestyle changes as well. I not only wanted to lose fat, but I wanted to shape my body.
I joined Orange Theory Fitness (which is HIIT training – run, row, weights) and I do that 2-3x per week and play some beach volleyball on the weekends.
I did eat a strict ketogenic diet my first six weeks getting back on the ketones which helped a lot to get my body burning some serious fat for fuel.
But after a while, I just didn’t feel like following a strict Keto diet was for me. I missed fruit (and carbs) and I’ve never liked fatty meats. So now I just try to eat healthy “most of the time” but I still eat carbs and have my cheats!
The combination of drinking ketones, eating healthy and exercising helped my body fat drop from 25% to 18% in four months and I lost 17 lbs!
Since being back on ketones, I have my energy back, my mood is lifted, my skin is clear, and I’m a LOT more focused and productive in life.
As I write this (and I update this blog frequently), I’m still going strong. I keep my results and stay on track drinking 1, sometimes 2 servings per day and feel great!
What Inspired me to Try Ketones
As I mentioned before, my sister has had epilepsy since the age of 8 and her Dr.’s have always recommended a Ketogenic diet, but she has a hard time with diet restrictions, who doesn’t?
Drinking Keto OS gave her energy and helped suppress her appetite so she was able to make better food choices and get to those yoga and Orange Theory workouts. She lost a little over 11 lbs in 3 weeks!
I thank her all the time for introducing me to ketones! We have both kept our results by continuing to drink them daily! Ketones are really good for your brain!
How to Drink Ketones
If you’re just starting to drink ketones, don’t make any major diet changes overnight. This is a new lifestyle, give yourself time to adapt!
For your first week, just add the ketones once a day and see how it changes your appetite, and how it helps you FEEL. Then gradually move on to lower carb or Keto diet if that’s your goal.
I’ll say this again – you do not have to follow a strict high fat ketogenic diet to lose fat drinking ketones – ketones are going to light you up, make you less hungry and you can eat whatever macro balance you want! Creating a calorie deficit is EASY drinking ketones.
So go ahead and eat low carb, keto, paleo, high protein, vegan – whatever you find sustainable! If your goal is fat loss, the ultimate goal is to create a caloric deficit and you’ll quickly be on your way to losing fat.
There is really no right or wrong way to drink ketones – some just drink them in the afternoon to get rid of brain fog, or as a pre-workout. Others enjoy the intermittent fasting routines, especially if FAT LOSS is your goal!
I recommend trying all of these methods to see how you feel best, or just to switch it up!
Best Ways to Drink Ketones:
- Drink 1 serving of Keto NAT in the morning on an empty stomach, and delay eating until you’re hungry – until between 11 and 1 pm. This is intermittent fasting. Keto NAT does NOT break a fast. Drink a second serving in the afternoon for optimal therapeutic ketosis throughout the day!
- Drink 1 serving of Keto NAT in the morning on an empty stomach, but but break your fast with Keto Kreme and coffee (fat coffee) instead of a meal. Continuing fasting until you get hungry, then eat. Drink a second serving of Keto NAT in the afternoon for optimal benefit.
- Start your day with a Keto Kreme in coffee (or tea). This does technically break a fast since the fats in the Keto Kreme contain more than 50 calories, but some people do VERY well “fat fasting.” You can also use the plain MCT//143 in coffee (I love the MCT!) Drink a Keto NAT once you start to feel hungry and delay eating. Or, eat your first meal then drink your Keto NAT about 30 minutes later and conquer the rest of the day!
- You CAN eat first before drinking a Keto NAT, and if your stomach is sensitive to the ketones right off the bat, eat something first then drink a Keto NAT for energy and for help with appetite the rest of the day.
- As a pre-workout, drink one serving of Keto NAT an hour before your workout. Drink water during your workout. You may notice a much better, stronger, more energized workout with better endurance! Ketones help bring oxygen to those muscles!
- Simply add to your day! Whether or not you’re using ketones to intermittent fast or not, and whether you’re following a low carb or Keto diet – just add at least one Keto NAT wherever it fits in to your day and see how things change!
Additional Tips to Drinking Ketones:
- Don’t guzzle your ketones – sip on them over 20-30 minutes.
- Use a big shaker cup (20 oz) and fill with ice and water to mix your ketones. Sometimes I make mine more concentrated so I can drink them faster. Mix to suit your taste.
- Add the Mito//Plex electrolytes either right into your ketones, or in your Keto Kreme coffee. It does “slightly” change the taste of the ketones but not by much. Electrolytes are so important, especially if you’re also eating low carb or Keto.
- Drink decaf ketones for your second serving if it’s late in the day if you’re sensitive to caffeine.
- Drink decaf ketones am and pm if you simply can’t have caffeine or want to avoid it.
- If you CAN have caffeine, I recommend CHARGED, at least for your morning drink – caffeine does help the ketones to work better and also helps with appetite suppression. If I have two, I usually drink two charged! But that’s me 🙂
Pruvit Keto OS Flavors – from Past to Present
The Original Pruvit Keto OS Flavors
Pruvit brought their exogenous ketones to the market place using Dr. Dominic D’Agostino’s patented formula of ketones + MCT (medium chain triglycerides, which is fat extracted from coconut). The first two original flavors were:
- Keto OS Orange Dream tastes like an orange creamscicle and contains MCT.
- Keto OS Chocolate Swirl tastes like a tootsie roll but the only way I liked it was mixed with iced coffee and heavy whipping cream.
Keto//OS Orange Dream and Chocolate Swirl flavors have come back in the Keto//OS Pro + MCT shake and are now available!
Keto Max Flavors
Max salts are different from the original OS salts. Max contained the most pure, most bio-available form of ketones, meaning your body can more easily absorb it so there’s a faster uptake, quicker peak, and provides more energy – Keto Max is 40% stronger than the original Keto OS.
All Keto Max/NAT flavors are gluten-free, dairy-free, Vegan and Kosher Certified and contain CMed 100 (AC-11) for DNA repair.
Many Max flavors were released like Raspberry Lemonade, Splash, Heart Tart and Swiss Cacao…too many to list but I’ve tried them all! Some are gone, but most are now in the new Keto NAT formula, Pruvit’s upgraded formula.
Pruvit Keto OS NAT Flavors
What is Keto NAT?
Keto NAT is Pruvit’s brand new formula – the worlds first all natural, fermented ketones and even more bioavailable.
Most of the former Keto Max flavors are now in the Keto NAT formula, so think of it as a “Max Upgrade.”
Keto NAT Flavors:
- Keto NAT Maui Punch tastes just like a fruity punch! One of my all time faves, fruity deliciousness like a Hawaiian Punch
- Keto NAT Raspberry Lemonade is so refreshing and tastes great with a squeeze of fresh lemon! It’s the perfect mix of sweet and tart. Definitely a huge fan fave, if not THE most popular Pruvit flavor EVERRRR!
- Keto NAT Splash is a light, citrusy, watermelon-grapefruit fusion. Splash is my sister’s favorite!
- Keto NAT Lime Time is probably my favorite flavor of all time – it reminds me of lemon/lime gatorade – it’s soooo good! So light and so refreshing.
- Keto NAT Heart Tart reminds me of strawberry jello or a strawberry sweet-tart, it’s DELICIOUS! People ADORE Heart Tart.
- Keto Unleashed Blue Ocean – If you like Pina Coladas….:) Aside from the Lime, Blue Ocean is my favorite! Tropical blue Pina Colada flavor.
Keto NAT Summer Flavors are here!
- Keto NAT Tru Passion – tropical passionfruit flavor with hints of mango.
- Keto NAT Mint Chip – so good! Tastes just like mint chip ice cream (great as a slushy!)
- Keto NAT Life’s a Peach – tastes just like Snapple peach iced tea (and does contain black tea). If you love sweet tea, this was made for you!
Keto NAT vs. Keto Unleashed
Pruvit’s Unleashed line of ketones is their “amped” ketones, with 30% more ketones and more caffeine than Keto NAT (Unleashed doesn’t come in decaf).
You will definitely feel the difference drinking the Unleashed line – it’s got over 17 grams BHB where Keto NAT has a little over 12.
I LOVE the Blue Ocean Unleashed…and I drink this one every day now. I just love the extra energy.
Pruvit Keto NAT and Keto Unleashed Special Flavors
Here are some of the latest new unreleased flavors that you may only catch on a special sale or being a Smartship customer.
- Unleashed Ruby Rush tastes just like a red, juicy grapefruit, it’s delicious! AMAZING clean and sustained energy! Literally one keeps me going all day (same energy as the Blue Ocean).
- Keto Unleashed Eclipse is a black cherry flavor, and very smooth and with some hints of grape. I’m not a huge grape fan of anything, so it’s not my favorite but some love it. Eclipse is a revamped version of the original Black Midnight/White Midnight.
- Keto NAT Fairy Dust – tastes like a “berry tea”
- Keto NAT Celebration – light pear/champagne flavor.
- Keto NAT Holy Grail – coconut lemon, I taste more lemon than coconut! Some say it reminds them of a lemon bar. I feel this one has a stronger flavor than most.
Keto Kreme with Functional Fat Technology (FFT™)
Keto Kreme is a fat supplement powder you mix with your coffee or tea that’s great for boosting fat loss, an energy and brain boost, and is very filling and yummy!
What’s in Keto Kreme?
- Healthy serving of fat (12 grams) made from coconut oil, MCT Powder (Medium Chain Triglycerides) and sweetened with stevia.
- Four different patented collagen formulas, new “Functional Fat Technology” *FFT
- Collagen, which benefits: hair, skin, nails
- Can even mix with just water and ice as a shake
- CMed 100 (AC-11) for DNA Repair
- Great for intermittent fasting “fat fasting” or drink a Keto NAT in the morning and “break” your fast with a serving of the Keto Kreme at lunchtime, keep fasting until you’re hungry. Or, drink 30 minutes before dinner to fill you up (so you eat a smaller meal).
Keto Reboot 60 Hour Fast
Pruvit’s new Keto Reboot (on sale each month from 1st – 5th) is becoming a very popular way to reset your metabolism for a full body reset. A lot of changes can be made in 60 hours and bad habits broken.
The Keto Reboot was an AMAZING experience, and I’ve done it several times. Some people do it monthly and if you have weight to lose, do it!
Keto Reboot is a 60 hour fast (no food) using Keto Max, Keto Kalm Tea, Keto Broth, and Signal-OS capsules for DNA repair.
But don’t think of the Keto Reboot as a quick fix, you’ll definitely want to just drink ketones on the regular as well.
Testing your Ketone Levels
Drinking one serving of Pruvit’s Keto OS “Bio-hacks” your body into ketosis in under an hour.
In fact, you can pee on a ketone test strip 45-60 minutes after you drink it to “pruvit.”
These are available at drug stores, and you can read about testing for ketones here.
However, don’t get too hung on on peeing on stuff. Blood ketone tests are far more accurate than urine strips but they’ll give you an idea when you’re first getting started.
Once you’re in ketosis for a while (especially if you are following a keto diet), your body will start to utilize the ketones more efficiently.
The Keto Mojo is really good if you’re looking for a true blood ketone/glucose meter and they offer free shipping. I also test my fasting glucose levels with the same kit (just different strips).
Does Keto OS Have Any Side Effects?
Like any supplement, not everyone will have the same exact experience. If you’re sensitive to caffeine and drink the Charged version late in the day, then you may have trouble falling asleep, just like coffee may keep you up.
I can tell you I can drink a Keto NAT charged late in the day and have no trouble falling asleep, Unleashed will keep me up so I make sure to drink it earlier.
Some people report an upset stomach when they are adjusting to ketones. It’s ok to just use half a pack for as long as you need to if this happens, or eat a little something first.
How I Feel Drinking Daily Ketones
I’ve been sailing through each day no longer experiencing those slumps of energy like I used to. No more brain fog, and no more afternoon coffee. Much more focused!
My workouts are much more powerful and I push myself harder whereas before I might just stop when it got too tough.
It gives me energy to get my butt to the gym when I would sometimes blow it off.…you know how that goes. Half the battle is getting there!
Even my volleyball game has improved. Having the endurance to play game after game has been easier, more fun, and made me more competitive! I never go to play ball without drinking a full Charged on the way!
It helps my MOOD tremendously…my outlook and productivity has completely changed. Happy, happy!
How to Purchase Keto OS & How Much Does it Cost?
The only place to purchase Pruvit Keto OS is online from their official website from an affiliated Pruvit partner like me. I help a lot of people on this journey and I would love to help you!
It comes with a 100% 30-day money back guarantee, and they will refund up to 90 days of sealed packages.
The cost varies depending on how much you buy, and if there’s one drawback to this product, it would be that it’s a bit pricey! It’s up to you to determine just how much it helps you and changes other aspects of your life to see if it’s worth it.
To me, it’s worth EVERY penny. They make the most natural and strongest ketone product on the market, with the best flavors.
Visit my Keto Samples Blog once you’re done reading!
I have 5 & 10 day experiences if you’d like to “try before you buy.”
SmartShip – Get your Ketones 22% off every month
The Smartship option (just an option, not required) provides 22% savings on your monthly order. It’s like having a standing coupon in place.
This is the cheapest way to get your ketones monthly, and you can cancel anytime, or change flavors. Smartship customers also receive a FREE additional box every 4th month you’re on Smartship!
This is my personal review. This content is not the opinion of Pruvit Ventures, Inc. Pruvit Ventures, Inc, is not responsible for any of the information, view, or opinions expressed on this page. Please visit their official site for details. You can find links on this page. I am an independent Pruvit Promoter.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Prüvit products are not intended to diagnose prevent treat or cure any disease. If you are under medical supervision for any allergy, disease, taking prescription medications or you are breastfeeding contact your medical provider before adding any new supplements to your daily regimen.
Have you tried ketones? Share your review or ask a question below!
How Women Found This Review:and keto os reviews, and keto os scam, and keto os, and pruvit reviews, and keto//os reviews, and keto/os reviews
I am impressed so far. I mostly lift weights and wanted to get "shredded" or lean out. Keto is giving me energy to push through the burn and suppress my late night munchies, which is probably what was keeping me from meeting my goals. For only being on it two weeks, I'm already seeing a difference. I feel leaner and less bloated for sure. I also seem to not get as sore from my workouts. Great stuff so far so good.
I started drinking Keto a couple of weeks ago, bought the 30 pack to try for a month. My energy is through the roof and I've lost 6 lbs. It gives me steady energy throughout the day and I don't crash like I used to. Good stuff. I know this review was from a women's point of view, but it works well for guys just the same. Do some research on this product and you'll see it does a lot more than weight loss.
I work in an office of overweight people. I've lost 15 lbs this month drinking keto twice a day. Charged in the morning and decaf in the afternoon. People are asking me my secret so now we have a keto os fat loss group at work. Some of us have also been walking for 30 minutes during lunch. I'm still new to keto but it's exciting to be the start of something great and we are all eager to get our health back!
Great for energy
I have loved how much energy I have since I started the keto. I have energy all day and never get sleepy in the afternoons. I used to go for coffee but don't feel the need anymore. It gives me energy to take care of my kids when I get home also. I'm losing inches and feeling great!
I lost 2.5 lbs my first day...
I started drinking Keto yesterday and wanted to share my experience. I drank half a pack of the charged at 7:30 am. I wasn't hungry all day but forced myself to have small snacks and a healthy, low carb dinner. I don't know if I was bloated before but I woke up this morning and had lost 2.5 lbs! I had a little trouble going to sleep last night probably because I didn't exercise to burn off any of the caffeine affect. I am going to drink half another couple of days before drinking a whole one. I'm loving this stuff so far! I am over the moon how it helps to kill my appetite and late night snacking!
User Questions and Answers
User Questions and Answers
Q: How much weight should I expect to lose daily? -Terry
35 out of 37 people found this question helpful.
Q: When I drink on an empty stomach in the morning I don't get hungry until sometimes 1:00. Is this bad to not eat for that long? It suppresses my appetite so much I almost have to remind myself/force myself to eat. I did read something about intermittent fasting but I wasn't sure if that was the best way. Should I eat even if I'm not hungry? I've lost 10 lbs in two weeks! And easily! Thanks. -Tiffany
31 out of 34 people found this question helpful.
Q: I'm a 50 year old female. I had a large brain tumor removed August 4th. As a result I've lost a lot of cognitive ability, memory issues, and focus problems. I also gained 40 pounds from no activity. Steroids and stress eating. I heard Keto/os might help. I purchased and notice I am in ketosis an hour after taking it but get not a trace within 2-3 hours. Does this mean it's not working for me? is it safe to take several times a day? -Michelle
14 out of 15 people found this question helpful.
Q: Hi there. What kind of workouts did you do to lose 10 pounds in 4 weeks on keto? -Heather
7 out of 7 people found this question helpful.
Q: Ca I add a scoop of protein to my drink. -Jackie
7 out of 7 people found this question helpful.