Hydra-Pure Firming Eye Cream Overview
Everything in the Dr. Dennis Gross Hydra-Pure line of products contains the Dr.’s exclusive Chelating Complex that detoxifies skin from the heavy metals present in most tap water. It basically turns up the volume on all the other active ingredients in whichever formula it’s in.
The product we’re looking at today is part of that line,. It’s the Hydra-Pure Firming Eye Cream, and it promises to increase the firmness of your skin dramatically, while reducing puffiness and providing lasting hydration. By stimulating collagen production and preventing the breakdown of the collagen you already have, it provides the fragile skin around your eyes with strength and resilience.
In addition to the Chelating Complex, some of the active ingredients in focus in the Hydra-Pure Firming Eye Cream formula are:
- Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate and plump up wrinkles by attracting and binding to water molecules.
- Evening Primrose Oil with its essential fatty acids to provide moisture and protection of the moisture barrier.
- Peptides to stimulate collagen production.
- Retinyl Palmitate to encourage new skin cell generation.
- Ubiquinone and Vitamins A, C, and E to provide antioxidant protection against the damage caused by free radicals.
- Mica and Titanium Dioxide to provide shimmer and light reflection to detract from the look of dark circles.
You should apply Hydra-Pure Firming Eye Cream to the skin around your eyes with a gentle tapping motion every morning and night for best results.
Hydra-Pure Firming Eye Cream Pros and Cons
Advantages of Hydra-Pure Firming Eye Cream
- It contains a wide range of anti-aging ingredients.
Disadvantages of Hydra-Pure Firming Eye Cream
- Most of the Hydra-Pure Firming Eye Cream reviews we found were negative. They recognized the impressive list of ingredients, but found it to sting and be ineffective.
- It’s expensive.
- It’s packaged in a jar so most of the active ingredients will become ineffective not long after you begin using it.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Hydra-Pure Firming Eye Cream from several online skincare shops as well as at your local Sephora store. The ½ ounce jar is selling for $90.
There’s no denying that a look at the ingredients list would make you believe this product will be a true winner. Trouble is that does not seem to be panning out in the real world. Almost every review is just a list of problems and dismal results. Even if it were effective, the jar packaging wouldn’t allow that to last very long. Unfortunately, I can’t recommend Hydra-Pure Firming Eye Cream from Dr. Dennis Gross.