Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Roller Gel Review
Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Roller Gel Overview
Some skincare issues need a dedicated, targeted approach. While there is a healthy disagreement in the community over whether or not we actually need eye creams to handle lines and wrinkles in this delicate area, there is no doubt that when it comes to reducing under-eye puffiness and dark circles, ordinary wrinkle cream just isn’t going to cut it.
Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Roller Gel may be the answer. As a two-time Allure Magazine Best of Beauty award winner (2009 and 2012), this product is indeed unique. The promise is that you can roll away puffiness and dark circles, leaving you with radiant, more beautiful eyes.
Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Roller Gel Ingredients and How They Work.
The primary ingredients in Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Roller Gel are targeted to handle the problems of puffiness and dark circles:
- Caffeine works in a few ways. It constricts blood vessels which reducing puffiness. It may also protect skin from the sun’s UVB rays, which cause darker pigmentation.
- Horse Chestnut helps stimulate circulation which helps diminish dark circles as it keeps blood from pooling beneath the thin skin under the eyes.
- Mica provides a luminescence that helps reflect light away, reducing the appearance of dark circles.
- ProVitamin B5 hydrates, heals, and protects skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid moisturizes skin and plumps fine lines and wrinkles.
The last ingredient of note is the actual roller applicator itself. Its metal ball is smooth and cool, and helps you apply the product easily to the skin under your eye. Some people keep it in the refrigerator for even more coolness, though it is not necessary for the soothing feeling.
Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Roller Gel Pros and Cons
Advantages of Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Roller Gel
- The roller helps it go on soothingly and with good coverage.
- It is fragrance-free which makes it unlikely to irritate sensitive skin.
- It contains caffeine.
- It is affordable.
Disadvantages of Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Roller Gel
- Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Roller Gel reviews from customers are mixed and tend toward the unimpressed.
- Lots of people reported problems with the roller leaking product.
Where to Buy Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Roller Gel
Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Roller Gel, like all Garnier products, enjoys wide availability. You can find it in just about all drugstores and big box stores. It’s even available in many grocery stores. Online, you’ll find it at Amazon and lots of other retailers. A ½ oz roller is priced between about $11 and $20.
Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Roller Gel is a pretty good product. That’s about as enthusiastic I can get about it at this time. The Best of Beauty awards are promising, but the lackluster customer reviews are a bit worrisome. What’s left to help you decide are the ingredients. In the end, given the price, we thing Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Roller Gel is worth checking out. If it works for you, you’ve found an inexpensive solution to puffy eyes and dark circles. If not, you haven’t spent and arm and a leg.