I’ve probably said it a thousand times, and I’m sure I’m not done yet. Dark spots are hard to get rid of. As far as skin lightening products go, it’s simply a good idea to lower your expectations. You can get products that help, but if you’re expecting miracles, you’ll likely be disappointed.
With that said, we’re looking today at something called Forever Light Creator Skintone Corrector Serum from Yves St. Laurent. It’s gotten a lot of hype. It’s even gotten an Allure Best of Beauty award. Uh oh,. Are we getting unrealistic expectations? Well, we’ll try to keep them in check as we continue.
Forever Light Creator Skintone Corrector Serum is described as a milky serum that goes on silky to lighten dark spots, even out your skin tone, and leave you with a soft, smooth, radiant complexion. Using a special proprietary ingredient, Forever Light Creator Skintone Corrector Serum handles your uneven skin better than anything out there. (And by the way, it had better for the price they’re asking). So let’s see how it stacks up.
The backbone of the Forever Light Creator Skintone Corrector Serum formula is the patented GlycanActifWT. This is a blend of synthetic glycans which increase skin’s luminosity and smoothness. Added to the mix are:
- Salicylic Acid which exfoliates deep into the pores to smooth and brighten skin, and allow new skin cells to replace the old.
- Glycerin for skin identical hydration.
- Mica to provide a temporary shimmery brightness.
- Vitamin C to lighten dark spots asn encourage the generation of new skin cells.
- Vitamin E and other antioxidants to protect skin against the damages of the sun and environment, hopefully reducing the appearance of guture dark spots and patches.
You should apply a couple drops of Forever Light Creator Skintone Corrector Serum from the eye dropper dispenser morning and or night each day for best results.
Forever Light Creator Skintone Corrector Serum Pros and Cons
Advantages of Forever Light Creator Skintone Corrector Serum
- It’s got plenty of good ingredients for your skin.
- Almost every Forever Light Creator Skintone Corrector Serum review I’ve seen from a customer has been positive, saying it really illuminates your skin as though from within.
- It’s an Allure Best of Beauty Award winner in the category of “Best Splurge”.
Disadvantages of Forever Light Creator Skintone Corrector Serum
- It’s very expensive.
- It contains a lot of alcohol which is drying and irritating to skin.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Forever Light Creator Skintone Corrector Serum at departments stores and online. The 1.7 ounce bottle sells for $180.
Well it’s definitely a splurge at $180. But if you’ve got that kind of money to spend on a skin brightener, then according to popular opinion, this is probably the one.
Products Similar to Forever Light Creator Skintone Corrector Serum
One of my favorite skin brightening products is the Illuminatural 6I. Read the reviews! The results are amazing! It sells for $49.95, which is a much better bargain. You only have one face, and we want to keep it looking healthy and beautiful!