Fair and Flawless 80xF Face Whiten Gel Overview
There are so many skin whitening products on the market today, it’s enough to make your head spin. The biggest distinction among them is whether or not they contain Hydroquinone. The reason for this is that while hydroquinone is known to effectively lighten skin, it is also thought to have potentially dangerous side effects. Fair and Flawless 80xF Face Whiten Gel, as is the case with all the Fair and Flawless products, does not contain hydroquinone. It uses all natural whitening ingredients to give you you the smooth, light, even skin tone you’re looking for.
Fair and Flawless 80xF Face Whiten Gel, while not completely all-natural, uses only natural whitening ingredients, and prides itself on being gentle and nourishing to skin.
- Horse Chestnut, White Ginger, and Chamomile Extracts are all nourishing and healing for the skin. Their anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties help calm and protect skin against redness and irritation.
- Tamarind is used as a natural skin brightener.
- Malic Acid is a gentle alpha hydroxy acid that sloughs away the outer layer of skin to reveal lighter skin more quickly.
- Vitamin C lightens and nourishes skin
- Vitamin E soothes, heals, and nourishes skin.
With these good-skin ingredients in a perfect pH balanced oil-free gel, Fair and Flawless 80xF Face Whiten Gel claims you’ll see softer, smoother, lighter skin in just a few weeks time. It is recommended that you apply it twice a day after using a Fair and Flawless cleanser to prepare the skin to drink in all the benefits.
Fair and Flawless 80xF Face Whiten Gel Pros and Cons
Taking a look at both the upsides and downsides is a good way to make sure you’ve considered all aspects before spending your money on a product.
The Good About Fair and Flawless 80xF Face Whiten Gel
- It lightens and brightens naturally.
- There are many positive testimonials on the company website.
The Bad About Fair and Flawless 80xF Face Whiten Gel
- It is expensive.
- Skincare discussion forums are filled with complaints about the company’s customer service.
- Some Fair and Flawless 80xF Face Whiten Gel reviews talk of skin thinning that has occurred when using Fair and Flawless products.
- Some reviews suggest that the product quality is not consistent.
Where to Buy
You can find Fair and Flawless 80xF Face Whiten Gel on the Fair and Flawless website and through the retailer, Skintrium. A 1 oz pot sells for about $80.
There seems to be some confusion and concern surrounding Fair and Flawless 80xF Face Whiten Gel and the rest of the Fair and Flawless products. The website looks professional, and the products seem to be well-made. But lots of real customers have written unfavorably about them in skincare forums. They say the company delivers poor service to the point of being rude. They say the products have caused their skin to thin to the point of visible veins. And it is frequently stated that the products don’t appear to be of the same quality with each purchase. For these reasons, we would recommend you go with something other than Fair and Flawless 80xF Face Whiten Gel to lighten your skin.
Have You Used Fair and Flawless 80xF Face Whiten Gel? Leave Your Review Below!
Do not order these products online. I received a USED product in the mail-very gross and disturbing. NOT HAPPY. I returned the cream for an exchange and still have not received the product I purchased. I have made several attempts to contact for a status update and NOTHING. A month and a half has passed and still no cream.
User Questions and Answers
User Questions and Answers
Q: Do you know any additional skin care sites that is comparable to fair and flawless and Tonique skin care -Eugene