Eve Lom TLC Radiance Cream Overview
If you’ve never heard of Eve Lom, allow me to make a brief introduction. She’s a Czechoslovakian born cosmetics expert who came to the US in the 1980s and after a brief time, moved to London and started a skin care company. They say she is a highly sought after expert in the field of skincare.
Her line offers Eve Lom TLC Radiance Cream which promises to provide hydration and to fight the good fight against the signs of aging. As a night treatment, Eve Lom TLC Radiance Cream goes deep into your skin to maximize radiance and boost elasticity, and its antioxidants protect against damage caused by exposure to the environment during the day. When you awake, your skin appears smooth, lineless, lifted, and youthful.
The proof is in the pudding, so let’s see what Eve Lom puts in the Eve Lom TLC Radiance Cream formula. The highlighted components are:
- Rose Otto Oil which provides soothing nourishment as well as fragrance.
- Arctic Raspberry Seed Oil which is a strong antioxidant.
- Rosehip Seed Oil which provides Vitamins A and C to restore elasticity, build collagen, and protect against free radicals.
- Oat Kernel Extract which naturally tones the skin so it appears lifted and firmed.
Supporting ingredients include:
- Glycerin and Sodium Hyaluronate which provide skin-identical moisture.
- Vitamin E for antioxidant protections
- Mica to provide a glow.
They call Eve Lom TLC Radiance Cream a night cream, but you can use it anytime. Daytime would seem appropriate because of the shimmer of the mica. Otherwise, why bother adding it in?
Eve Lom TLC Radiance Cream Pros and Cons
Advantages of Eve Lom TLC Radiance Cream
- The opaque tube packaging will keep the ingredients working.
- It’s light yet hydrating.
- It contains several antioxidants.
- It’s been recommended by Allure Magazine.
Disadvantages of Eve Lom TLC Radiance Cream
- It’s expensive.
- It could use more in the way of anti-aging ingredients, like AHAs and peptides.
- There are very few, if any, customer reviews to help us make a determination.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Eve Lom TLC Radiance Cream online through several skincare retailers. The 1.6 ounce tube sells for $72.
For $72, we need to be convinced. And in the case of Eve Lom TLC Radiance Cream, we simply weren’t. There’s nothing special or exciting in the formula, and we can’t find anyone raving about it. Together, that leads us to say you should be looking elsewhere for a new favorite.