Erno Laszlo TranspHuse Night Serum Overview
Let’s face it. Some skincare companies simply sell expensive stuff. Having used some of the expensive stuff and some of the cheap stuff too, I’ve discovered that while sometimes you do get what you pay for, this old adage doesn’t always hold true. Sometimes the cheap stuff works great and sometimes the expensive stuff lets you down. Today’s entry is Erno Laszlo TranspHuse Night Serum. It’s some of the expensive stuff.
The promise of Erno Laszlo TranspHuse Night Serum is that when you use it overnight, you’ll wake up with healthy, rejuvenated, naturally balanced skin with fewer lines and wrinkles, that’s tighter, smoother, more lifted and even toned. The reviews we’ve seen are actually pretty mixed. Some women really like it and think it works well, but plenty think it’s just plain overpriced hype. A look at what goes into the formula may help us determine who’s right.
There are a few ingredients to note in the Erno Laszlo TranspHuse Night Serum formula, contributing to firmer, more resilient skin.
- Glycosaminoglycans are long chain proteins found in healthy skin. Hyaluronic Acid is a glycosaminoglycan. They help plump and firm skin, and increase the production of collagen so skin is more resilient and elastic.
- Matrixyl 3000 is a peptide with the specific purpose of encouraging the production of collagen.
Then there’s Acetyl Hexapeptide to relax facial muscles, which has the effect of reducing expression-related lines and wrinkles and Glycerin which is skin-identical hydration to keep skin moist and supple.
As a serum, you should apply Erno Laszlo TranspHuse Night Serum after cleansing and toning, but before any moisturizer if you use one. For combination and/or oily skin, you shouldn’t need additional moisture. For dry skin, you may.
Erno Laszlo TranspHuse Night Serum Pros and Cons
Advantages of Erno Laszlo TranspHuse Night Serum
- It contains several skin identical and skin communicating ingredients which should improve the health of skin.
- Some Erno Laszlo TranspHuse Night Serum reviews reveal happy customers, thankful for their radiant skin.
- Most reviewers love the way it smells.
Disadvantages of Erno Laszlo TranspHuse Night Serum
- It’s expensive.
- There are plenty of reviewers who say they just didn’t get the kind of results they would expect for the price.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Erno Laszlo TranspHuse Night Serum at department stores or through any of several online retailers. The one ounce pump retails for $195. We saw it cheaper at Amazon, but we’ve heard a few horror stories about third party retailers selling knock offs, so be careful.
For the money, I’d have to say Erno Laszlo TranspHuse Night Serum just isn’t worth it. The ingredients look decent, but with so many negative reviews, it must just not come together right somehow.