Erno Laszlo R.E.M. Intensive Night Therapy Overview
The legendary Erno Laszlo was the expert skin guru to rich and famous American women in the 1920s. His notorious “Laszlo Ritual” was based on washing with bar soap and splashing extremely hot water onto your face in specific ways at specific times throughout the day. His loyal customers were thoroughly devoted to the good doctor’s prescriptions. These days, such loyalty is rare, as we rely more on evidence than on our gut feelings to help us choose the products we spend our time and money on. So when we look at Erno Laszlo R.E.M. Intensive Night Therapy, we do so with a critical eye, and we do our best to determine whether or not it would be a worthy addition to your daily regimen.
Erno Laszlo R.E.M. Intensive Night Therapy is a rich cream packed with intensive anti-aging benefits. The R.E.M. Stands for Repair, Energize, and Moisturize, and it promises to reverse DNA damage and leave you with smoother, tighter skin overnight.
The primary ingredients in Erno Laszlo R.E.M. Intensive Night Therapy are divided into categories based on what benefits they deliver to your skin:
- For plumping out fine lines and wrinkles, you’ll find Hyaluronic Acid which is like a moisture magnet that attracts and binds to 1000 times its weight in water.
- For repairing skin cells, there’s Retinyl Palmitate, Algae Extract and Ginkgo Biloba which increase the oxygen uptake of damaged cells.
- For soothing, there’s Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract and Chaulmoogra Oil from the Indian nut which moisturizes skin deeply.
- For hydration, there’s Bisabolol, Avocado Oil, and Glycerin which is natural present in skin, though perhaps not as abundantly as necessary.
Erno Laszlo R.E.M. Intensive Night Therapy is for nightly use after cleansing, toning, and using any treatment products you may need.
Erno Laszlo R.E.M. Intensive Night Therapy Pros and Cons
We find that separating out the positive and negative aspects of a product is an effective way of breaking it down and arriving at the best decision about whether or not to use it.
Advantages of Erno Laszlo R.E.M. Intensive Night Therapy
- It’s got lots of effective anti-aging ingredients.
- It’s very rich and soothing, and is compatible with sensitive skin.
Disadvantages of Erno Laszlo R.E.M. Intensive Night Therapy
- It comes in a jar which means that some of the ingredients will become unstable as they are continually exposed to light and air.
- It’s expensive.
- There aren’t many Erno Laszlo R.E.M. Intensive Night Therapy reviews from customers to help us determine whether or not this works.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Erno Laszlo R.E.M. Intensive Night Therapy online at Erno Laszlo, or several other retail shops. The newly re-formulated product comes in a newly reformulated 1.7 ounce jar and sells for $120.
Once you open Erno Laszlo R.E.M. Intensive Night Therapy and expose it to light and air, it quickly becomes good only for the creamy moisture and hydration it provides. Once this occurs, $120 is far to much to pay when you realize you’re only getting a simple moisturizer.