Elemis Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm Overview
When you find a product that not only benefits your skin in the long term, but also makes you look younger, fresher, and more radiant instantly, it’s a keeper. This is what Elemis Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm says it can do, and according to some of the reviews we’ve seen, it has had some success. With that in mind, we’ll take a closer look at this stuff, to see if we think it can deliver.
The specific promises that Elemis Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm makes is that it provides a instant brightening and tightening of the skin, while protecting against moisture loss so your complexion is dewy and radiant. It also works as the perfect base under light makeup. (This, by the way, is apparently what a “flash balm” is supposed to do.)We’ve seen lots of reviewers raving that Elemis Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm does exactly this, so the next thing we’ll do is look at the formula to attempt to determine if we think the product is actually as good as it seems.
While the ingredient list for Elemis Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm is no secret, Elemis unfortunately doesn’t go into any detail about how they work, so we’ll use what we know to help figure this out.
The formula starts off with a multi-vitamin complex to nourish and fortify your skin and protect against moisture loss. The other primarily mentioned actives are:
- Purple Orchid to promote an even skin tone.
- Noni which strengthens the moisture barrier.
- Acai for antioxidant protections against the aging factors caused by the environment.
- Rice Starch for causing a tightening effect, which lifts skin.
- Glycerin for skin identical hydration.
- Mica to provide subtle illumination with its light reflecting particles.
You can use Elemis Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm in the morning under makeup or at night as a mask. If using as a mask, apply a dime size amount to entire face, leave on for 10 or 15 minutes, then rinse.
Elemis Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm Pros and Cons
Advantages of Elemis Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm
- It’s getting great reviews.
- It contains a range of ingredients that are helpful for skin.
- It gives your skin an instant glow.
- The opaque tube packaging keeps the ingredients intact.
Disadvantages of Elemis Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm
- It’s expensive.
- A good portion of its benefit is cosmetic. Mica makes your skin look bright and radiant, but it doesn’t do anything beneficial for your skin.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Elemis Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm at department stores and online. The price is generally about $60 for a 1.7 ounce tube.
Elemis Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm may be perfect for someone who would rather use good skin care with a little something extra than pile on the makeup. The reviews tell us that people are finding it effective. If you can get a sample from a department store, that would be the best way to go. Otherwise, we think a purchase may just be in order.