Dr. Brandt Time Arrest Eye Serum Review
Dr. Brandt Time Arrest Eye Serum Overview
Dr. Brandt Time Arrest Eye Serum promises not only to stop the clock on the skin around your eyes, but to reverse it so you look younger tomorrow than you look today. This is a bold statement that sets the bar for this product quite high. Of course, promises are one thing. Results are something completely different. And our focus is results.
So how does a product reverse the clock on the skin around your eyes? Several things are involved actually. The product has to smooth away lines and wrinkles, lift sagging skin, reduce bags and puffiness, minimize dark circles, and strengthen the fragile skin in that area. Dr. Brandt Time Arrest Eye Serum actually does promise these results.
Dr. Brandt Time Arrest Eye Serum Ingredients and How They Work
The cornerstone of this product and all the Time Arrest products is the Age Reversing Platinum Technology, which is a state of the art delivery system to ensure that your skin is getting the beneficial ingredients it needs. Some of those ingredients and their functions are:
- Capsillisil HC to reduce under-eye puffiness.
- Heliofeel and Glycerin for hydration.
- Hydroxyprolisilane CN for stimulating collagen production.
- Heptapeptide for improving skin’s texture.
- Vitamin E for antioxidant protection.
- Retinyl Palmitate to encourage new skin cell growth.
- Grape Seed Extract for further antioxidant protection.
You should use your ring finger to apply Dr. Brandt Time Arrest Eye Serum. This is because it’s the weakest finger and the stronger the finger, the greater the chance that you’ll rub the skin too hard or stretch it.
Dr. Brandt Time Arrest Eye Serum Pros and Cons
Advantages of Dr. Brandt Time Arrest Eye Serum
- It contains some cutting edge ingredients.
- There are reviewers who say it’s the best product they’ve tried.
- The pump dispenser will maintain the integrity of the ingredients.
Disadvantages of Dr. Brandt Time Arrest Eye Serum
- Ir’s expensive.
- More reviews than not talk about how little Dr. Brandt Time Arrest Eye Serum did for their skin.
- There is no evidence that platinum technology works.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Dr. Brandt Time Arrest Eye Serum at Sephora if you like to see your skincare products in stores. It’s also available online through the Dr. Brandt website and some other stores. The ½ ounce pump sells for $85.
Most people would tell you that Dr. Brandt Time Arrest Eye Serum just isn’t worth the price you pay for it. We certainly don’t like to recommend paying too much for something, so we’ll steer you away from this one too.