Clinique Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector Review
Clinique Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector Overview
When it comes to eye creams, many of us need something that addresses dark circles. Some of us get them regularly. Others only when we don’t get a good night’s sleep. No matter which category we find ourselves in, we want to be able to make them go away whenever they pop up. Clinique Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector claims to do the trick. It’s a lightweight, non-greasy cream that pairs special illuminators that lighten and brighten dark circles with good skincare that helps keep the delicate skin around the eyes more healthy and youthful-looking.
Clinique Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector Ingredients and How They Work
First, there are three important ingredients that provide instant results for the lightening of your dark under eye circles. They are:
- Titanium Dioxide which provides a brightening effect.
- Mica which has a sort of shimmer to it that reflects light away from shadowed parts of the eye area.
- Iron Oxides which are used to give Clinique Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector its flesh coloring.
These ingredients work almost like a clear concealer for dark under eye circles, while the other ingredients work in a more long term anti-aging way. These include:
- Mulberry Root Extract
- Milk Protein
- Green Tea Extract
- Whey Protein
- Vitamin C
- Yeast Extract
- Olive Fruit Extract
- Wheat Bran Extract
- St Paul’s Wort Extract
Many of these contain antioxidants to protect skin and soothing properties to smooth and soften skin.
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide is also included to help stimulate the production of collagen to restore skin’s firmness.
Clinique Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector also comes with a unique metal applicator tip that massages and cools skin as you apply the serum. It is suggested that you use it in the mornings and as needed throughout the day for touch ups.
Clinique Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector Pros and Cons
Advantages of Clinique Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector
- It is brought to you by the well trusted Clinique company.
- It contains ingredients that immediately diffuse and brighten dark circles.
- It contains good ingredients for healthy skin.
- Clinique Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector reviews trend positive.
Disadvantages of Clinique Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector
- It is expensive.
- It doesn’t do anything to fix dark under eye circles over the long term.
Where to Buy
You can find Clinique Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector at the Clinique counter in your favorite high end department store. If you want to see what kind of results you can get, this might be the best way to go. You may even get a free sample at a department store beauty counter. There’s also a lot of online availability for this product, through Amazon, the department store websites, and the Clinique website. A 1/3 oz tube goes for about $40 at Clinique, and it’s about the same everywhere else.
If you’re looking for something you can count on to work on the spot, Clinique Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector may be perfect for you. Its effects are immediate. It is also good for your skin over the long term. However, it doesn’t do anything specifically to correct dark spots in the long run. It is a little expensive, as most of Clinique’s products are, but it does do what it advertises.