Clinicians Complex 6% Skin Bleaching Cream Overview
If you’re struggling with stubborn dark spots on your face, neck, chest, or hands, you may be searching for a product you can count on to get rid of them. There are plenty of options available, and they vary widely in both effectiveness and price. Clinicians Complex 6% Skin Bleaching Cream promises to work on two levels. It reduces the discoloration you have now, while at the same time, working to prevent future problems. By approaching hyper-pigmentation this way, Clinicians Complex 6 Skin Bleaching Cream claims its results can be more pronounced and longer lasting.
Clinicians Complex 6% Skin Bleaching Cream uses a 3 pronged attack on dark spots:
- Hydroquinone is known as the most effective skin lightening ingredient available. It inhibits tyrosinase, which is the enzyme needed to make melanin, which is what causes color in skin. There is some concern about its safety, but the FDA allows it to be used in 2% concentration in over-the-counter products.
- Kojic Acid also inhibits the production of melanin, and thereby reduces the formation of new dark spots.
- Bearberry Extract is a natural botanical that contains Arbutin, which converts to hydroquinone once it comes in contact with skin.
Those are the active lightening ingredients, but Clinicians Complex 6% Skin Bleaching Cream also contains Vitamins C and E to nourish, and protect skin while improving overall skin health and condition and natural botanicals that exfoliate the skin allowing deeper penetration of active ingredients.
Clinicians Complex also makes the important claim that its 6% Skin Bleaching Cream will not oxidize for 2 years, but it does not explain how this is accomplished.
Clinicians Complex 6% Skin Bleaching Cream Pros and Cons
The Advantages of Clinicians Complex 6% Skin Bleaching Cream
- It combats dark spots with 3 active lightening ingredients.
- It is recommended by skin care professionals.
- It is guaranteed to remain stable for 2 years.
The Disadvantages of Clinicians Complex 6% Skin Bleaching Cream
- It is expensive.
- Its availability is limited.
- Clinicians Complex 6% Skin Bleaching Cream reviews are mixed, with several users experiencing no lightening effect.
- Many customers find it very thick and hard to use.
- Jar packaging is unsanitary.
Where to Buy
Clinicians Complex 6% Skin Bleaching Cream is mainly sold by skin care professionals like dermatologists and estheticians. It is, however, available through some online retailers that you can find on the Clinicians Complex website. Amazon sells it for $50 a jar, while other online prices range from $40 to $65.
Which skin brightener you choose to go with depends a lot on what your overall goal is. If you’re looking for a moisturizer with some brightening effect, there are plenty of products to fit that bill. If you’re looking for more concentrated lightening, then a product with hydroquinone, such as Clinicians Complex 6% Skin Bleaching Cream, may work for you. We are a little put off, however, by the mixed reviews and the high price. In the end, we think there are better, more affordable skin brighteners out there that you should look to first.
Have You Used Clinicians Complex 6% Skin Bleaching Cream? Leave Your Review Below!
How Women Found This Review:and 6% hydroquinone skin bleaching cream
User Questions and Answers
User Questions and Answers
Q: Can I mix the 6% bleaching cream with some moisturizer during application? -Kathy