Clarins Beauty Flash Balm Overview
Hectic schedules sometimes make it hard to get a good night’s rest. Too many long nights in a row have a way of showing on your face, and in particular, your skin. It looks like we’ve found the solution in Clarins Beauty Flash Balm. This two-time Allure Best of Beauty winner gets rave reviews from customers. They say it makes their skin brighter and tighter, and it gives them a radiant glow, like they just had the best night’s sleep of their life.
Clarins Beauty Flash Balm is advertised as Clarins’ best selling radiance maker that eliminates signs of fatigue in a flash. It brightens and tightens contours so skin looks refreshed and relaxed, while it reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles too. It even provides a youthful glow and forms a great base for applying makeup.
If you think it sounds too good to be true, we agree. So we took a look at the claims and the ingredients to see if it makes any sense. Clarins Beauty Flash Balm actually has only a few simple active ingredients:
- Witch Hazel and Olive Tree Extracts work together to tighten and firm skin, while increasing radiance.
- Algae Extract revitalizes skin with antioxidants and provides a great moisture barrier.
- Bisabolol softens and soothes skin by providing moisture and helping the other ingredients to absorb more easily and completely.
- Rice Starch purifies skin and provides a smooth, matte finish.
It is recommended that you use Clarins Beauty Flash Balm after cleansing. You should apply a thin layer all over your face, just before applying your makeup. You can also use it as a facial mask 2 or 3 times per week to boost your skin’s radiance.
Clarins Beauty Flash Balm Pros and Cons
Advantages of Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
- It’s an award-winning product.
- Clarins Beauty Flash Balm reviews from customers are overwhelmingly positive.
- You can use it throughout the day to make your skin look refreshed.
Disadvantages of Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
- It is an expensive addition to your skincare routine.
- It doesn’t contain much in the way of anti-wrinkle ingredients.
Where to Buy
Clarins Beauty Flash Balm is available for purchase online and in department stores. The department store price is about $45 for a 1.7 oz tube. The online price is a bit less, but shipping costs will bring it up to about the same. If you buy at the Clarins site or at Nordstrom, you’ll be covered by a money-back guarantee return policy.
We don’t find anything in the ingredients list that would make us think Clarins Beauty Flash Balm is anything all that special. But the incredibly positive customer reviews are hard to ignore. If you want to try something to wake up your skin and make you look refreshed, we highly recommend you try Clarins Beauty Flash Balm. Just make sure to buy it at the Clarins site or at Nordstrom so you’re covered by the return policy.