Chantecaille Stress Repair Concentrate Overview
Most of the products you’ll find from Chantecaille are pretty expensive, and Chantecaille Stress Repair Concentrate is no exception. This eye serum is supposed to address all the concerns you have regarding the skin around your eyes. This includes getting rid of lines and wrinkles, firming up sagging lids and a puffy under-eye area, and reducing the appearance of dark circles. That’s all well and good, but for this price, I almost expect it to walk the dog as well!
But like with all sorts of products, you get what you pay for, or at least you hope to. So let’s see if Chantecaille Stress Repair Concentrate delivers on its promises and rises to the level of something we’d pay almost a car payment for.
Chantecaille Stress Repair Concentrate is a serum using a natural Rosewater base. Other active ingredients include:
- Glycerin for skin-identical hydration
- Shea Butter for emollience.
- Almond Oil for moisture.
- Caffeine to stimulate circulation and reduce dark circles.
- Arnica to prevent capillary bruising and leaking to stave off dark circles.
- Sodium Hyaluronate to plump out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Tensine to firm and smooth sagging, baggy skin.
- Vitamin E and Several Botanical Antioxidants to protect skin against the damages of free radicals.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide to relax facial muscles, minimizing the look of wrinkles.
Chantecaille Stress Repair Concentrate Pros and Cons
Taking note of the good and bad aspects of a product is an important way to help come to an educated decision on whether or not to buy.
Advantages of Chantecaille Stress Repair Concentrate
- Some women seem to have had good results using it.
- Samples are often available.
Disadvantages of Chantecaille Stress Repair Concentrate
- It’s very expensive.
- Most of the Chantecaille Stress Repair Concentrate reviews we’ve seen are not favorable. Many users found it to be irritating, to the point of burning. Some tried for several days, hoping for the best, but to no avail.
- The jar packaging is unsanitary (they don’t include a spatula which is surprising at this price point) and the botanical ingredients will break down and become ineffective in the presence of light and air.
Where to Buy
Chantecaille Stress Repair Concentrate is available at Neiman Marcus and online. The ½ ounce jar sells for $175.
I wouldn’t rush out and spend this much money on this product. Even though some have found it to work great, many more have found it to be irritating. Instead, get yourself a sample. This way, if this is the best thing you’ve ever tried, you’ll know before committing that much cash on what amounts to an experiment. And if Chantecaille Stress Repair Concentrate irritates your skin, you’ve lost nothing.