Ceramide Lift and Firm Eye Cream Review – Perfect Protection?
Ceramide Lift and Firm Eye Cream Overview
Leave it to Elizabeth Arden to make an eye cream with sunscreen that we might really be able to embrace as effective. Don’t get me wrong. I’m not saying sunscreen is bad. Sunscreen is the best. Sunscreen is the most important factor in any skincare regimen worth its salt. But it’s notoriously difficult to find a great and effective anti-aging skincare product that also includes sunscreen. We’re usually left to our own devices, expected to apply sunscreen on top of all our other products.
But like I said, Elizabeth Arden bring us Ceramide Lift and Firm Eye Cream which contains 15 SPF sunscreen protection in addition to a whole bunch of other beneficial ingredients. The benefits Ceramide Lift and Firm Eye Cream promises are:
- A minimized lok of lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet.
- Tightened skin and a lifted look around your eyes.
- Smooth, strengthened skin.
- Hydrated and protected skin around your eyes.
Ceramide Lift and Firm Eye Cream Ingredients and How The Work
Promises are one thing, but the proof is in the pudding. So let’s look at the pudding:
- Ceramide Triple Complex is a skin-identical lipid combination that firms and retexturizes skin’s appearance while also delivering real hydration. This allows skin to gain and retain moisture levels.
- Ceramide Plumping Technology uses peptides to encourage collagen growth for firm, plump skin.
- Soybean and Apple Fruit Extract for skin cell communication.
- Vitamin C for antioxidant protection and new skin cell generation.
- Octinoxate for sunscreen protection.
You should apply by patting gently onto the skin around your eyes after cleansing in the morning.
Ceramide Lift and Firm Eye Cream Pros and Cons
A side by side look at the good and bad aspects of a product is a great way to figure out whether or not it could be useful to you.
Advantages of Ceramide Lift and Firm Eye Cream
- It contains sunscreen protection.
- It’s got antioxidants and cell-communicating ingredients.
- Most of the Ceramide Lift and Firm Eye Cream reviews we saw were very favorable, with customers noting that they received excellent results.
Disadvantages of Ceramide Lift and Firm Eye Cream
- The jar packaging means that some of the ingredients will begin to degrade once you open the jar.
- The type of sunscreen Ceramide Lift and Firm Eye Cream contains may irritate your eyes.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Ceramide Lift and Firm Eye Cream in department store as well as online. The ½ ounce jar sells for $52.
From the reviews, I’d have to say Ceramide Lift and Firm Eye Cream has got something going on. If you’ve got $50 to spend on an eye cream, this may be it. Just the fact that it contains sunscreen and still has a luxurious texture that absorbs well is enough to call this a success.