Cellex-C Advanced-C Serum Review
Cellex-C Advanced-C Serum Overview
It is beyond dispute that Vitamin C is great skincare, and for all types of skin. When it comes to anti-aging ingredients, it’s just hard to beat. And it may be argued that nobody does Vitamin C like Cellex-C. This is a company that partners with doctors and provides seriously professional grade products for people equally as serious about their anti-aging skincare routine.
Cellex-C Advanced-C Serum is one of their vitamin c serum in their line of professional products. This designation, however, is somewhat meaningless, since all the products in the “professionals only” grouping are also universally available online.
When looking up information about Cellex-C Advanced-C Serum, it’s hard not to notice that almost ever single review is positive, and glowing even. The only negative reviews come from Amazon, where it would appear that someone is selling old or counterfeit product. The only negative comments are about strange colors and smells, and long past expiration dates, mainly from long time customer who can tell the difference between real and fresh and phony and old.
Cellex-C Advanced-C Serum Ingredients and How They Work
The very primary ingredient in Cellex-C Advanced-C Serum is 7.5% Vitamin C in the form of L-Ascorbic Acid. This is the best form for recognition by the body and it’s the only one that’ll encourage collagen production. The benefits of Vitamin C are almost too many to list. It stimulates collagen production. It lightens freckles and dark spots. It evens skin tone. It provides protection against the damage caused by free radcals. It encourages skin cell rejuvenation. It gives your skin a radiant glow.
Additional ingredients in the Cellex-C Advanced-C Serum are:
- Resveratrol is a powerful antioxidant coming from grapes. It fights against the damage caused by free radicals and it protects collagen against being broken down.
- Grape Seed Extract which is a powerful antioxidant in its own right.
- Glycine which is a building block for skin’s own natural antioxidant protection (glutathione).
- L-Ergothioneine which is a “super” antioxidant, protecting cells subject to high oxidative stress.
You should use Cellex-C Advanced-C Serum after cleansing and toning, and before applying Cellex-C’s Hydra 5 B-Complex serum. Depending on your skin type, an additional moisturizer may or may not be needed.
Cellex-C Advanced-C Serum Pros and Cons
Advantages of Cellex-C Advanced-C Serum
- It’s very well formulated.
- It’s got a high concentration of the right kind of Vitamin C.
- Cellex-C Advanced-C Serum reviews are universally favorable.
Disadvantages of Cellex-C Advanced-C Serum
- It’s expensive.
- It’s got a relatively short shelf life, and you’ve got to keep if from being exposed to light and air. The eye dropper dispenser makes this somewhat difficult, though not impossible.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Cellex-C Advanced-C Serum online or in doctors’ offices and spas. The one ounce bottle sells for $110. It’s available for less through Amazon, but there have been some complaints about counterfeit or expired product sold there.
As long as you get the real thing and it’s not expired, Cellex-C Advanced-C Serum is great stuff that really delivers on its anti-aging promises.
Have You Used Cellex-C Advanced-C Serum? Leave Your Review Below!
User Questions and Answers
User Questions and Answers
Q: Is it normal for the serum to have a strong smell? Similar to vinegar. -Penni