Caudalie Paris Premier Cru The Cream Overview
Caudalie Paris Premier Cru The Cream wants to be just what the name implies – the cream, the only cream you need to perform all the anti-aging duties you require. Caudalie Paris Premier Cru The Cream, with its patented ingredients, fills in lines and wrinkles, diminishes dark spots and other imperfections, and refines skin’s tone and texture, leaving you positively radiant. All this in one step, with one cream, The Cream.
In clinical tests conducted on 42 women using Caudalie Paris Premier Cru The Cream twice daily for 8 weeks, 97% reported that their wrinkles had been filled in and 98% reported that their skin tone was more even. Most of the customer reviews we’ve come across seem to bear this out so let’s dive into the formula for clues as to whether or not this stuff works and why.
This multitasking cream contains three of Caudalie’s signature grape-inspired ingredients:
- Resveratrol to lift and firm skin for tighter contours.
- Viniferine for correcting dark spots and brightening skin.
- Polyphenols for providing antioxidant protection.
It’s also got a slew of other anti-aging components including:
- Hyaluronic Acid for plumping out wrinkles and lines.
- Peptides for stimulating collagen production.
- Ceramides for strengthening the moisture barrier.
Caudalie Paris Premier Cru The Cream is meant to be used morning and night after cleansing and toning skin. As a cream with several anti-aging components, the idea is that you don’t need to use a treatment serum as well.
Caudalie Paris Premier Cru The Cream Pros and Cons
Advantages of Caudalie Paris Premier Cru The Cream
- It’s an all in one moisturizer/anti-aging treatment cream.
- The clinical results and Caudalie Paris Premier Cru The Cream reviews written by customers are pretty exciting.
- The pump packaging ensures the longevity of the ingredients.
Disadvantages of Caudalie Paris Premier Cru The Cream
- It’s expensive.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Caudalie Paris Premier Cru The Cream online or in stores, like Nordstrom and Sephora. The 1.7 ounce pump sells for $155.
The only thing we don’t like about Caudalie Paris Premier Cru The Cream is the price. $155 is a lot to risk on a new product that simply may not give you the results your looking for. If you have a chance to try it at your local Sephora store, that’s what I would suggest you do. That way, you’ll know ahead of time whether or not Caudalie Paris Premier Cru The Cream would qualify as a worthwhile investment of your time and money.