Caudalie Pulpe Vitaminee Anti-Wrinkle Serum Overview
It sounds so rich and exotic, doesn’t it? And that’s before we’ve even talked about claims and the rest of the marketing. What this product promises to do is nothing short of perform miracles. They say it is highly concentrated and will immediately reduce your first signs of aging making you look fresh and well-rested. After using Caudalie Pulpe Vitaminee Anti-Wrinkle Serum, your skin will be nothing short of visibly transformed into radiant, smooth, healthy, and luminous.
Caudalie is a skincare brand based on the antioxidant power of grapes, and this product is no exception. Caudalie Pulpe Vitaminee Anti-Wrinkle Serum is said to provide 100% antioxidant protection in ex-vivo testing. Impressive? Well, I think so, until you see the reviews. There’s a lot of negativity out there. So let’s dive into the rest of the formula and see what we can see.
This oil-free, water-based serum contains:
- Grape Seed Polyphenols which are Caudalie’s signature ingredients to provide superior antioxidant protection.
- Glycerin provides hydration in a skin-identical format.
- Sodium Hyaluronate to plump out fine lines and wrinkles by attracting and binding to hundreds of times its own weight in water.
- Several Botanical antioxidants to provide additional protections against the ravages that can be caused by sun and the environment.
- Ginseng, Arginine, and Echinacea to make your skin feel refreshed and revitalized.
You should apply Caudalie Pulpe Vitaminee Anti-Wrinkle Serum in the morning and/or evening to cleansed skin, making sure to avoid the eye contour. Most will need to apply additional moisture as well, as this is more of an antioxidant serum.
Caudalie Pulpe Vitaminee Anti-Wrinkle Serum Pros and Cons
Advantages of Caudalie Pulpe Vitaminee Anti-Wrinkle Serum
- It contains lots of antioxidants and has been clinical proven to protect skin against free-radicals.
- According to the reviews we’ve seen, it has a nice scent.
- The pump packaging will maintain the integrity of the antioxidant ingredients.
Disadvantages of Caudalie Pulpe Vitaminee Anti-Wrinkle Serum
- It’s expensive.
- According to several reviews we’ve read, Caudalie Pulpe Vitaminee Anti-Wrinkle Serum can clog pores and cause serious breakouts without providing any visible benefit to the skin.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Caudalie Pulpe Vitaminee Anti-Wrinkle Serum through several online retailers as well as locally at Sephora stores. The 1 ounce pump sells for $62.
We definitely get behind the idea that a good antioxidant serum is important for making your skin look and feel healthy for years to come, we just don’t think Caudalie Pulpe Vitaminee Anti-Wrinkle Serum is the one. It’s expensive, and for too many women, it’s problematic.