Bobbi Brown Brightening Advanced Serum Overview
If you’ve ever had a baby, used birth control pills, had a pimple, or let’s face it – if you’ve ever been out in the sun, you’ve probably got a dark spot or two on your face. Or your skin tone is less even and smooth than you want it to be. If so, you may need to add a brightening product to your beauty regimen. Bobbi Brown Brightening Advanced Serum is one of your many choices, and it’s the one we’re looking at today.
Bobbi Brown started as a makeup artist. In 1991, she ventured into the retail world with a line of brown-toned lipsticks. Not long after that, she was selling a full line of makeup when Estee Lauder took notice and bought the company, leaving Ms. Brown creatively in charge. Since then, they’ve expanded into the world of skincare.
Bobbi Brown Brightening Advanced Serum is a silky, highly concentrated, luxurious serum that leaves your skin soft, and supple as it works to lighten, brighten, and even out your skin over time.
It’s got a pretty impressive lineup of antioxidant ingredients:
- Vitamin C Complex: In this formulation the Vitamin C takes the form of Ascorbyl Glucoside which is stable and has shown the ability to lighten skin discolorations while it acts as a powerful antioxidant.
- Red Algae is one of the best marine antioxidants we know of.
- Grape, Mulberry, and Scutellaria extracts are all antioxidants that can also help to lighten skin over time.
- Sodium Hyaluronate attracts and binds moisture to make skin appear full and dewy.
You should apply 3 pumps to your face after cleansing and before applying the Brightening Hydrating Lotion each morning and night.
Bobbi Brown Brightening Advanced Serum Pros and Cons
Advantages of Bobbi Brown Brightening Advanced Serum
- It contains several important antioxidants.
- The opaque pump dispenser will maintain the integrity of the ingredients.
- It’s available in department stores so you should be able to sample it before buying.
Disadvantages of Bobbi Brown Brightening Advanced Serum
- It’s expensive.
- It doesn’t contain collagen building ingredients.
- We couldn’t find many Bobbi Brown Brightening Advanced Serum reviews from customers to determine whether or not it works for most.
Where to Buy
There are lots of ways to purchase Bobbi Brown Brightening Advanced Serum. You can get it from department stores like Barneys and Nordstrom and their websites. You can also get it from QVC and the Bobbi Brown website. The 1.6 oz pump costs $105 through most retailers.
Bobbi Brown Brightening Advanced Serum could be a great product for brightening your skin and giving you a radiant tone. We have to say we love all the antioxidants. We just wish they’d added maybe a couple of peptides to the mix. In the end, though, it’d would be the price that would put us off the most. You can find something just as good for significantly less.