Bliss The Youth As We Know It Moisture Cream Overview
There’s no doubt the name for this all-purpose anti-aging cream is awfully clever. And if the best name meant the best cream, we might have us a winner, or at the very least a strong contender.
But in reality, the name has basically nothing to do with how well a product works, so we need more. Let’s start with the promises.
Bliss The Youth As We Know It Moisture Cream claims to use the top ten anti-aging ingredients to turn back time by encouraging collagen growth, reducing the look of wrinkles, filling in fine lines, boosting oxygen circulation, evening the tone of your skin, repairing and smoothing your skin’s texture, firming up your skin’s supportive structure, and increasing the brightness and clarity of your complexion. Well, if all of this is true, then we have a winner for sure!
There has actually been a clinical study performed on Bliss The Youth As We Know It Moisture Cream, and the results are pretty positive. After 6 weeks, users showed a 100% increase in skin’s hydration, 81% of users saw an improvement in radiance, and 64% reported an instant minimization of fine lines.
But a look at several Bliss The Youth As We Know It Moisture Cream reviews from customers shows a bit of a different picture. Let’s take a closer look.
Bliss touts the use of the top ten anti-aging ingredients in this formula. They include:
- MMP Inhibitors which prevent skin’s support structure from breaking down. They stimulate collagen production which increases skin’s firmness and they inhibit the production of melanin, which causes dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
- Peptides which also increase collagen production, improving skin’s elasticity and firmness, making contours stand out like they did in your youth.
- Facial Fillers to plump out lines and wrinkles and define facial contours. These help counteract the sagging effect that aging has on skin.
- Cellular Respiration Boosters help even skin tone and boost skin cell health.
- Hyperdermal Destressors which help minimize moisture loss by binding water to skin so your skin remains continuously hydrated.
It is recommended that you apply Bliss The Youth As We Know It Moisture Cream morning and night to clean skin. Bliss also recommends that you regularly exfoliate and use daily sun protection.
Bliss The Youth As We Know It Moisture Cream Pros and Cons
Advantages of Bliss The Youth As We Know It Moisture Cream
- It covers a wide range of anti-aging benefits.
- The formula contains lots of antioxidants.
Disadvantages of Bliss The Youth As We Know It Moisture Cream
- There are lots of unhappy Bliss The Youth As We Know It Moisture Cream reviews from customers who’ve used it.
- It’s expensive.
- The jar packaging is unsanitary and means that many of the important ingredients won’t remain effective for long after opening.
Where to Buy
You can purchase Bliss The Youth As We Know It Moisture Cream from BlissWorld.com, or stores like Ulta and Sephora. The 1.7 ounce jar retails for $74. The BlissWorld website seems the best place since they offer discounts and free gifts with purchase.
The idea of combining ten of the top anti-aging ingredients into one powerful cream is definitely an attractive one. But it would appear as though this product somehow didn’t pan out as well as one could have hoped. There are too many negative reviews, and even the clinical study isn’t all that impressive. Given these facts (and the very salient fact of the high price tag), I’d say skip the Bliss The Youth As We Know It Moisture Cream. After all, what’s in a name?
Have You Used Bliss The Youth As We Know It Moisture Cream? Leave Your Review Below!
The Youth as we Know it. By Bliss
I have been using this product since 2008. After 10 years I have to say this is by far the best facial moisturizer I have ever used is not greasy & it exfoliates well, moisturizes well, and does wonders for small lines. I love the fragrance & after 10 years I have to say this is by far the best facial moisturizer I have ever used; I have other products but I always come back to this one! Love this cream —5 stars!