It’s quite possible that dark spots are the hardest skin problem to overcome. You may disagree, and you may even convince me, but I think we can just agree that lightening dark spots isn’t easy, and move on from there.
Whether the cause is old acne marks, freckles you had forever, new freckles, age spots, sun damage, or pregnancy, dark spots and patches are unwanted. What we do want is a safe and effective way to get rid of them.
Black Opal Even True Tonecorrect Fade Creme may just be that safe and effective way. It’s got some rave reviews and it’s cheap. On the other hand, it’s gotten some pretty harsh reviews as well. So we’ll dive right in, starting with the formula.
What Black Opal Even True Tonecorrect Fade Creme promises to do is restore your bright even complexion by lightening the spots and brightening your skin tone. To that end, the most significant ingredient is 2% Hydroquinone. Hydroquinone in higher strengths is what dermatologists prescribe for skin lightening. And it’s available over the counter at a strength of 2%. What it does is inhibit the action of melanin, which is the dark pigment in skin.
But the Black Opal Even True Tonecorrect Fade Creme formula doesn’t stop there. It adds several other components that add to the benefits, in terms of both skin tone and anti-aging. These include:
- Glycerin provide skin-identical hydration so your skin is soft and smooth with no irritation.
- Vitamin E which acts as an antioxidant to protect skin from free radical damage.
- Licorice Root Extract which may also inhibit the action of melanin.
- Urea which reinforces the skin’s natural moisture barrier.
Instructions are to apply over your entire face in the morning. Be sure to apply sunscreen on top so as to not incur more sun damage along the way. Lot’s of reviewers, however, talk about applying Black Opal Even True Tonecorrect Fade Creme just to the individual spots, to make sure that you don’t lighten and skin unintentionally.
Black Opal Even True Tonecorrect Fade Creme Pros and Cons
Advantages of Black Opal Even True Tonecorrect Fade Creme
- It’s inexpensive.
- There are plenty of Black Opal Even True Tonecorrect Fade Creme reviews testifying that it works.
- It uses the doctor recommended ingredient, hydroquinone.
Disadvantages of Black Opal Even True Tonecorrect Fade Creme
- Some say it makes skin red or pink.
- Some say it does nothing at all.
- It contains hydroquinone, which may have a connection with skin cancer and other diseases. This is not conclusive. It is, however, believed to be the case.
Where to Buy
You can buy Black Opal Even True Tonecorrect Fade Creme online or at drugstores, like CVS. The 2 ounce tube sells for $11.
Given the fact that there are as many positive reviews as there are, and that Black Opal Even True Tonecorrect Fade Creme is as inexpensive as it is, I’d say that if you have unwanted dark spots, try this stuff.
Read about our Top Skin Lighteners
Have You Used Black Opal Even True Tonecorrect Fade Creme? Leave Your Review Below!
User Questions and Answers
User Questions and Answers
Q: I bought the fade gel from Walmart and it was a dark color. Is it still safe to use or so I need to return it and get a refund? -Lousonja
Q: I just purchase the blk/opal EVEN TRUE Tonecorrect Fade Creme and the color is greyish/blk, is that the correct color or is it expired? thank you, i need to know if i should return it. -mari